These commands are for a standard QWERTY Keyboard layout with the standard download. Steam users may find a few differences. The screen shot key will place a picture of the game (without the in mission UI) to the "captures" folder: "C:Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures" for standard users. Steam users will find them in the "captures" folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Captures". Sometimes they are saved in "C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Warframe".
|Action||Default Key Binding||Alternate Key Binding|
|Take Screenshot||(Can't Change)|
|Block||(Thumb mouse button)|
|Next Power||Wheel Up|
|Previous Power||Wheel Down|
|Use Selected Power|
|Spectate Next Player|
|Spectate Prev. Player|
|Show Player List|
|Push to Talk|
- Use left joystick to move.
- Sprint by holding down the left joystick .
- Control camera by moving the right joystick.
- Performs no action by default.
- Press to jump.
- Press to perform actions.
- Press to reload weapon.
- Press to switch weapons.
- Press Up on the D-Pad to block or parry.
- Press while running to perform a slide.
- Hold to take aim and zoom in.
- Press button to melee attack.
- Press to fire weapon.
- Swipe Up the touch pad to cast the first ability, Down for second, Left for third, and Right for ultimate ability.
|See Chat Commands:||White||/?|
|Set Clan "Message of the day":||White||/motd message|
|Talk to world (global):||Yellow||/g|
|Talk to Clan:||Green||/c|
|Talk to Squad:||Blue||/s|
|Talk to Council:||Yellow||/d|
|Talk to user (whisper):||Violet||/w username|
|Ignore (un-ignore) user:||/i username|
|Switch Active Tab:||/t|
|Add friend:||/f add username|
|Remove friend:||/f remove username|
|Invite user to session:||/invite username|
Chat commands are typed in line with the message with a single space between the command and the message. They can be used in game and in the menus chat. Clan messages will show up as Green, Squad messages will show as yellow, and standard "global" messages will show as white.
Messages from the staff will show as red.
- Update on screenshot functionality. F6 still works, but if you have trouble finding your pictures try the folder: /Users/[User Name]/My Pictures/Warframe.
- If you are running Warframe through Steam, F12 functions as print-screen button.
- The command "Reply to last message" (/r msg) was removed in one of the game updates in favor of the tabbed chat style.
|Currencies||Credits • Ducats • Platinum • Standing|
|General||Clan • Colour Picker Extension • Foundry • Idle Animations • Key Bindings • Login Rewards • Mastery Rank • Mods • Player Ship • Polarization • Trade System • Transmutation • Weapon Types|
|Gameplay||Archwing • Accuracy • Attack Speed • Critical Hit • Hacking • Fire Rate • Maneuvers • Melee • Multishot • Noise Level • Pickups • Punch Through • Recoil • Reload • Rift Plane • Status Effect • Stealth • Threat Level|
|Mission||Alert (Tactical) • Cell • Challenge Reward • Death Mark • Game Modes • Tile Sets • Missions|
|Mathematical||Affinity • Armor • Damage • Enemy Level Scaling • Maximization • Warframe Attributes • User Research|