Killing Blow increases the channeling damage of a melee weapon by 20% per rank, at a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
- Channeling increases a most weapon's melee damage by +50%, Killing Blow increases Channeling's damage based off this value. Thus at max rank it increases Channeled melee damage to +110%.
- Furax Wraith has it's melee damage increased by +80%, thus at max rank it increases Furax Wraith's channeled melee damage to +176%.
- The bonus from Killing Blow can be combined with Corrupt Charge for +220% Channeling damage.
- Note that Corrupt Charge comes with a loss in channeling efficiency as well.
- This mod does not increase the damage done by the mid-air explosion of thrown melee weapon such as the Glaive or Krestel.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods.
- Corrupt Charge, the Corrupted version.
| Corrupt Charge • Enduring Strike • Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow|
Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • True Punishment