The Knave Specter is a Specter that appears in The Silver Grove quest. The first of the titular Grove's guardians, it is summoned by using the Nightfall Apothic on the Grove's Shrine. Players can choose to summon the Knave Specter again by encountering the Shrine on any Grineer Forest mission and using another Nightfall Apothic.
The specter can use all of the abilities of the Loki Warframe, with the difference of his 1st ability, Decoy. The Knave Specter can create decoys that link to the specter and reflect damage back on to the player, with more than 1 decoy present. When the Knave Specter uses Radial Disarm, the player is knocked to the ground and left with only the use of melee weapons for a set period of time.
- As with all the Grove's Specters, the Knave Specter cannot be pickpocketed via Prowl. They are also immune to Atlas' Petrify and Ash's Teleport stagger therefore cannot be affected by Ore Gaze nor can be made open to finishers.
- Like the other Grove specters, he can be spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Attacking the main specter while there are clones linked to him will reflect damage back to the player.
- If the specter manages to get close to the player, his melee attacks CAN stunlock and guarantee a death. It is strongly recommended to keep some distance.
- Both the Knave Specter and its decoys can be scanned. The decoys can be scanned every time they show up, but the Specter can be scanned only once per mission.
- When spawned in the Simulacrum, the Knave Specter will use the default Loki Skin with the Knave Helmet and the Hulta Armor.