The Kogake is a short-range hand to hand melee weapon.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the Hirudo.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Short range.
- Low base damage.
- Single target weapon.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- With the Kogake equipped, Tenno will utilize kicks in their melee attacks.
- Ground Finisher will hit the downed enemy six times, each hit dealing 17 Impact, 20.6 Puncture, and 0.6 Slashing (total 38.2, grand total 229.2). This is also able to hit multiple enemies. The damage of this is increased by Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, and Finishing Touch.
- While using Valkyr, you can use Rip Line then perform a melee attack to turn it into a wall attack to deal massive damage.
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
- Kogake in normal stance holding a weapon
Tenno Reinforcement - Kogake
Quick Fact Warframe - Kogake
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.