The Kogake is a short-range sparring-type melee weapon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High attack speed.
- Greater range than most fist weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Short range.
- Low base damage.
- Single target weapon.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Kogake, compared to Kogake Prime:
- Lower base damage (35.0 vs. 70.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 34%)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 10)
- See Category:Kogake Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kogake Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With the Kogake equipped, Tenno will utilize kicks in their melee attacks.
- Ground Finisher will hit the downed enemy six times, each hit dealing 17 Impact, 20.6 Puncture, and 0.6 Slashing (total 38.2, grand total 229.2). This is also able to hit multiple enemies. The damage of this is increased by Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, and Finishing Touch.
- While using Valkyr, you can use Rip Line then perform a melee attack to turn it into a wall attack to deal massive damage.
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
- Obex, a similar weapon.
- Hirudo, a Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake
- Kogake Prime, the Prime counterpart.