The Kohmak, similar to the larger Kohm, is a hand-shotgun that doubles its volley with every successive shot.
The blueprint for this weapon can be purchased for 15,000 credits from the Chem lab in the Clan Dojo, or for 150 platinum on the Market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Chem Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second largest magazine size of all shotgun pistols – Twin Kohmak is the largest.
- Innate one meter Punch Through.
- One polarity.
- Low initial damage.
- Requires spooling shots to reach maximum effectiveness.
- Consumes multiple ammunition per shot at full spool-up.
- Decreasing accuracy while spooling-up.
- Has damage fall-off, causing damage to decrease with range.
- Kohmak, compared to Twin Kohmak:
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 10%)
- Lower fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 8 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (40 rounds vs. 80 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.2 s)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 6)
- See Category:Kohmak Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kohmak Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667(5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- With its base magazine size and fired from rest to full spool, the Kohmak can effectively fire 25 shots, with one round left in the magazine. The number of shots per magazine can be increased by firing the Kohmak slowly to prevent spool-up, allowing it to fire its maximum of 40 shots, but at the cost of effective damage
- The Kohmak's last ten shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Kohmak's energy color will be inherited from a Primary weapon, as opposed to whatever the chosen energy color is on the Kohmak.