The Kohmak, similar to the larger Kohm, is a hand-shotgun that doubles its volley with every successive shot.
The blueprint for this weapon can be purchased for 15,000 from the Chem lab in the Clan Dojo, or for 150 platinum on the Market.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage - effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Second largest magazine size of all shotgun secondaries, behind Twin Kohmak.
- Good fire rate.
- Innate 1.5 meter Punch Through.
- One polarity.
- Tied with Twin Kohmak for lowest base damage of all shotgun secondaries.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 66.67% from 12m to 24m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~5.09%.
- Requires a short spool-up before reaching optimal fire rate.
- Consumes 1.67 ammo per shot at full spool-up.
- Accuracy decreases during spool-up.
- Kohmak, compared to Twin Kohmak:
- See Category:Kohmak Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kohmak Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667(5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- With its base magazine size and fired from rest to full spool, the Kohmak can effectively fire 25 shots, with one round left in the magazine. The number of shots per magazine can be increased by firing the Kohmak slowly to prevent spool-up, allowing it to fire its maximum of 40 shots, but at the cost of effective damage
- The Kohmak's last ten shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Kohmak's energy color will be inherited from a Primary weapon, as opposed to whatever the chosen energy color is on the Kohmak.