Wearing heavy armor and adorned in red cloth, the Kuva Guardians are among the fighting elite in the Queens' army. The Kuva Guardians will surround their enemies and with just a few well-placed blows, bring Tenno to their knees. They are followed around by mischievous Jester-like creatures that are quick to attack and are quite deadly.
At least one pair of Kuva Guardian and Jester will spawn in to protect the Kuva Siphon.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”This article contains spoilers about the game's lore.
The Kuva Guardians' Kesheg makes them immune to any type of damage and many forms of crowd control as long as they are holding it. To defeat them, the player must:
- Switch to Operator mode by using Transference .
- Use Void Blast to stun them; using it as they're about to attack or mid-attack seems to work the best.
- Use Void Dash by holding crouch and pressing jump while they are downed.
This will force the Kesheg out of the Guardian's hands, making them vulnerable to all sources of damage. Do not let your guard down, as they will pull out their Twin Rogga pistols to keep up the attack, and given enough time they can pick their Kesheg back up.
- Kuva Guardians are stylized to represent the elder of Twin Queens.
- As with the Kuva Jesters, Kuva Guardians feature unique dialog and voices not heard anywhere else throughout the Grineer line of common units.
- Kuva Guardians codex entry displays no weapons.
- Puncture damage may randomly pierce their immunity.
- They often ignore passive knockdown immunity granted to the player through mods like Fortitude or Power Drift.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Elite Lancer • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Eidolon Lure • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • |
Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) •
Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn •|
Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag