|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Electric damage.
- High Electric damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Highest status chance of all melee weapons.
- No physical damage means superior elemental proc rates.
- Long attack reach.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity which matches Defiled Snapdragon stance.
- No physical damage - Impact, Puncture and Slash.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Can be easily modded to produce a status chance of 100%, however since status chance cannot exceed this, it is recommended to only slot two dual stat elemental mods resulting in a status chance of 99%
- The Lacera is one of the Clan Tech weapons that does not require a Forma to build, nor does it require any Clan Research materials.
- When combining elements, the innate Electricity damage is added last.
- The Lacera has a chance to inflict Electricity status effect on its jump attacks.
- Its original color scheme is similar to Loki's Immortal skin.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|