Bash enemies with an exploding sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
|Strength:[1 hit] 100 / 200 / 300 / 350|
[2 hits] 200 / 400 / 600 / 700
[3+ hits] 400 / 800 / 1200 / 1,400
|Duration:1 s (combo window)|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (dash range)|
[1 hit] 1.5 m (impact radius)
[2 hits] 3.0 m (impact radius)
[3+ hits] 4.5 m (impact radius)
- Atlas charges forward to punch a target enemy up to 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters away. The target and enemies within 1.5 meters are dealt 100 / 200 / 300 / 350 Impact damage as a melee strike with a 200% critical damage multiplier, a 5% critical chance, and a ? status chance.
- Base damage is affected by Power Strength and the Melee Combo Counter.
- Each enemy struck adds to the Melee Combo Counter.
- Landslide is affected by certain melee mods including base damage (e.g. Steel Charge), Impact damage, elemental damage, critical damage, critical chance, and status chance mods.
- AoE damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Impact radius is affected by Power Range, while the dash range is not.
- Atlas' health is immune to damage while dashing.
- Landslide can be recast within a 1 second window to perform a repeating combo chain. Each successive hit in the chain deals increasing damage with a larger impact radius and reduced energy cost up to a cap:
- 200% damage, 200% impact radius, and 50% cost reduction for the second hit
- 400% damage, 300% impact radius, and 75% cost reduction for the third and all subsequent hits in the chain
- Atlas ragdolls enemies with an uppercut on every third successive strike in the chain. All other strikes stagger enemies.
- Combo window is affected by Power Duration and cannot fall below 0.5 seconds under any circumstances.
- The duration of the combo window and the respective damage multiplier for the next cast are displayed underneath the HUD's targeting reticle.
- If no casts are performed within the combo window, the damage and energy cost will reset.
- If the target dies before Atlas lands his punch, energy used for Landslide will be refunded.
- Casting Landslide requires an unobstructed enemy target.
- Landslide is capable of locking onto and attacking invisible enemies (e.g. Stalker).
- Can be cast while in the air.
- A Critical Hit with this ability is able to trigger the Naramon Shadow Step passive.
- Killing an enemy with this ability is not counted as a Melee Kill. Therefore the Swordsman Challenge is not affected by the successive use of the ability.
- Shattering Impact does not work on this ability even though it deals impact damage.
- Main article: Path of Statues
|Rank||Path Duration||Petrify Duration||Cost|
- Landslide excels at rampaging between spread out clusters of enemies.
- Take advantage of the dash's health invulnerability to charge through devastating attacks
- Landslide's combo multiplier is separate from the Melee Combo Counter, and both work together to massively increase Landslide's damage.
- Try these tips to make the most of the combo multipler's short reset window:
- Landslide's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength). As an example, with a maxed Steel Charge, Pressure Point, and Intensify, a rank-3 Landslide will have 350 × 2.8 × 1.3 = 1274 base damage.
- Energy cost reduction is applied to Landslide's modified activation cost. As an example, with a maxed Streamline the next successful cast will consume 25 × 0.7 × 0.5 = 8.75 energy, and any successful cast thereafter will consume 25 × 0.7 × 0.25 = 4.375 energy.
- Landslide benefits from elemental damage granted by certain augmented abilities of other Warframes, including:
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases combo window to 2.82 seconds.
- Reduces impact radius of the 1st cast to 0.51 meters, 1.02 meters for the 2nd cast in a chain and 1.53 meters for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost of the 1st cast to 6.25 energy, 3.13 energy for the 2nd cast in a chain and 1.56 energy for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Reduces combo window to 0.4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases impact radius of the 1st cast to 3.75 meters, 7.5 meters for the 2nd cast in a chain and 11.25 meters for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Reduces base damage of the 1st cast to 140, 280 for the 2nd cast in a chain and 560 for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases base damage of the 1st cast to 1221.5, 2443 for the 2nd cast in a chain and 4886 for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases these values respectively to 1046.5, 2093 and 4886
- Increases cost of the 1st cast to 38.75 energy, 19.38 energy for the 2nd cast in a chain and 9.69 energy for all subsequent casts in a chain.
- Reduces combo window to 0.73 seconds.