|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
This sentinel weapon is automatically obtained by acquiring Wyrm. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel slots.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- More effective with Fired Up than other sentinel weapons, due to its short overheat time and long cooldown time.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Extremely low critical and status chance.
- Low critical damage multiplier.
- Low magazine size.
- Combined with its high fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Laser Rifle, compared to Prime Laser Rifle:
- Lower base damage (8.0 vs. 12.0)
- Lower critical chance (2.5% vs. 15%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.3x vs. 1.5x)
- Lower status chance (2% vs. 5%)
- Lower fire rate (6.7 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- See Category:Laser Rifle Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Laser Rifle Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Ammo Drum does not affect the Laser Rifle, as Sentinel weapons do not run out of ammo.
- Magazine Warp only increases magazine by 2 rounds.
- Tied with the Sentinel weapon Burst Laser and the Archwing Onorix as the lowest critical multiplier weapons in Warframe.
- This was the first Sentinel weapon to receive a Prime variant, the Prime Laser Rifle, which is built together with the Wyrm Prime.