| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 6.7 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 15 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
CODEX Entry: Lato
The Lato is a highly accurate pistol used by the Tenno everywhere.
The Lato is one of the starting weapons in Warframe. A dual-wield version of the Lato, Aklato is also available but must be purchased separately.
Two special counterparts of the Lato, the Lato Prime and the Lato Vandal exist, they were given to purchasers of the Grand Master Founder's package and participants in the closed beta respectively.
This weapon can be sold for 2,500.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Good rate of fire.
- Low recoil, making it easy to aim weak spots.
- Accurate for close to medium ranged combat.
This is the pistol all players begin the game with. This weapon can be bought for 10,000.
- Main article: Category:Lato Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- It is used in the Bolto's blueprint.
- This is possibly Grineer Lancer's default secondary weapon, due to the fact they are using them in the tutorial. (May have been a placeholder, as the Lato is a weapon crafted by the Tenno)
- This is the first secondary weapon every player will own.
- It was seen in the Dark Sector original concept video.
- The first weapon to have both a Prime and a Vandal counterpart.
- It bears a passing resemblance to the pistol from Blade Runner.
- Aklato, the akimbo counterpart of the Lato.
- Lato Prime, the Prime counterpart of the Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade to the Lato.
- Latron, the rifle counterpart of the Lato.