| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 6.7 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 15 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
The Lato is a highly accurate pistol used by the Tenno everywhere.
The Lato is one of three Secondary weapons which can be acquired during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue. A dual-wield version of the Lato, Aklato is also available but must be purchased separately.
Two special counterparts of the Lato, the Lato Prime and the Lato Vandal exist, they were given to purchasers of the Grand Master Founder's package and participants in the closed beta respectively.
This weapon can be sold for 2,500.
This weapon deals primarily Slash
- Good rate of fire.
- Low recoil, making it easy to aim for weak spots.
- Accurate for close to medium ranged combat.
- Low chance to crit.
- Low chance to proc.
- Generally low damage.
- Lower Impact
damages, less effective against shields and armor.
Players new to Warframe can choose the Lato as their first Secondary weapon in the Vor's Prize tutorial. This weapon can also be bought for 10,000.
- Main article: Category:Lato Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- It is used in the Bolto's blueprint.
- This weapon is used by the Grineer Lancers in Vor's Prize as a low damage alternative to the Grakatas they normally wield.
- It was seen in the Dark Sector original concept video.
- This and the Braton are the only two weapons to have more than two variants (MK1, Prime and Vandal).
- The Lato received a buff to its damage and critical stats in Update 14 to bring it in line with the new MK1 weapons.
- Aklato, the akimbo counterpart of the Lato.
- Lato Prime, the Prime counterpart of the Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade to the Lato.