The Latron Wraith is the Wraith version of the Latron semi-automatic rifle, which was featured as a reward for players who extracted 3000 Cryotic in a single mission during Operation Cryotic Front and can be found as an Invasion reward.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage — effective against armored targets.
- Good critical chance and good critical multiplier, making this a viable weapon for a critical build.
- Very good ammo efficiency.
- High accuracy.
- Good status chance.
- High rate of fire for a semi-automatic Weapon.
- Moderate recoil can prevent consistent strikes to weak points, forcing slower fire for better accuracy.
- Has low Slash and Impact damage — less effective against health and shields.
- Latron Wraith, compared to Latron:
- Latron Wraith, compared to Latron Prime:
- See Category:Latron Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Latron Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Awarded during Operation Cryotic Front to players who extracted 3000 Cryotic in a single mission.
- Latron Wraiths rewarded this way came pre-installed with their own Orokin Catalyst and their own weapon slot, like all event reward weapons.
- The Latron Wraith's components and blueprint are available as Grineer Invasion rewards.
- As with all Wraith weapons, only the energy color can be changed. Other colors may be selected, but will not show on the weapon.
- It has a higher zoom level compared to other non-sniper rifles.
- The Latron is the first Tenno weapon with both a Wraith and Prime variant.
- The Latron Wraith's components and blueprint were available as possible rewards in the eighth season Sortie missions.
Latron Wraith Skins
- Latron, the original weapon
- Latron Prime, the Primed version of the original
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.