“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Requires Silver Grove Update info
Legendary Cores can be traded in a Dojo with a default tax of 1,000,000.
- It is only rewarded by completing a full set of Sortie missions (albeit with a very low chance).
- It can also be awarded by purchasing core packs from the market, though this is very inefficient due to their very high rarity.
- It is occasionally given away as an exclusive reward by Digital Extremes.
- In order to use this effectively, players should use this core on primed mods with ten upgrade levels, such as Primed Continuity or Primed Point Blank.
- Before Update: The Silver Grove was deployed:
- Legendary Core used to be stored in the form of a mod card, before converted into a Fusion resource.
- Legendary Core used to be the first Legendary-tier mod ever distributed in the game, the second and so on being the primed mods offered by Baro Ki'Teer.
- Legendary Core was the second mod which has no fusion levels, the first being Coolant Leak, and the third being Shrapnel Rounds.
- Legendary Core was the only mod that does not provide any mod value in the Mod storage total value.