The Lesion is an Infested polearm based off the Tipedo. Upon inflicting a Status Effect on its target, the Lesion gains bonuses to its Attack Speed and guaranteed Toxin procs, which coupled with its primary focus on Slash damage makes it a dangerous weapon against lightly-armored targets.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Long range attacks with a wide radius.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh enemies.
- High status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Comes with a polarity.
- Has an innate attack speed increase and bonus Toxin damage upon landing a successful attack with a Status Effect.
- Additional Toxin damage added will combine with any single elements (or combined elements with Toxin) on the weapon.
- Low critical chance.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Shortest attack range of all polearms.
- Very small slam attack radius.
- On dealing Status Effects on an enemy, the Lesion has a unique feature whereby it gains 15% additional attack speed for 6 seconds, as well as 100% Toxin damage.
- This buff does not stack.
- This buff duration is not refreshed upon inflicting procs while the buff is still active. The buff must first expire before another instance can be activated.
- The Toxin damage is additive to other elemental mods on the weapon.
- A Lesion is any abnormal damage or change in an organism's tissue, usually the result of injury or disease. It is derived from the Latin word laesio, which simply means "injury".
- Though looking quite similar to the Tipedo (The Lesion's crafting component) in design and length, the Lesion uses Polearm stances while the Tipedo is a staff.
- The Lesion has a non-static model; the "jaws" of the weapon close when not actively equipped, will open upon being wielded, and without a Stance equipped, the jaws will visibly "bite" on the thrusting second and fourth strikes of the combo.
- Try building for status chance and attack speed to stack Slash and Toxin procs, which deal large amounts of DoT through shields.
- Synergizes well with Saryn: her passive increases the duration of Status procs by 25% (adding to their total damage) and Toxic Lash guarantees procs along while adding even more Toxin damage.