Any damage taken while Link is active will be channeled to a nearby enemy.
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:12 / 14 / 17 / 20 m|
|Misc:50% / 60% / 70% / 75% (damage reduction)|
1 / 2 / 2 / 3 (affected enemies)
- Trinity links with nearby enemies over a duration 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds, reducing incoming damage by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% while channeling the damage back to her attackers. Trinity reflects 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 enemies within 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters.
- Damage reduction and the number of affected enemies are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Currently, the relationship between Ability Strength and the percentage of damage reflected is unpublished. [Testing Required]
- Self-inflicted damage is reflected as well. Conversely, friendly fire is not reflected.
- Trinity must be linked to at least one enemy at any given moment to gain the ability's defensive benefits.
- Status immunity applies to physical staggers and knockdown.
- Status effect immunity does not include Eximus energy drains or Nauseous Crawler disables. Magnetic procs from Ancient Disruptors are resisted; however, they are still able to drain a small amount of energy with every attack due to their aura.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- If Trinity is bleeding out while this ability is active, she will not link with nearby enemies.
- Trinity cannot link with The Stalker.
- Although it will mitigate damage from Ancient Healers and Corrupted Ancients it will not hurt them due to how they absorb damage from nearby allies.
- Trinity and linked enemies will shine the color of her energy.
- Has a cast delay of ~0.6 seconds.
- Affected by Natural Talent.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Abating Link
- Keeping this ability active when surrounded by high-level enemies will dramatically increase Trinity's survivability.
- Be careful of Link's slow, immobile cast delay, lest you become overwhelmed by burst fire.
- Use Trinity's Energy Vampire to fuel Link's high energy cost.
- Try using self-inflicted damage offensively! While using Blessing as a safety barrier, damage yourself with Castanas, Ogris, Penta, Stug, etc. to reflect their high damage to several enemies in range. Be wary of stacking damage upon yourself, though, as these weapons can kill you outright even with the damage reduction granted by Link and Blessing.
- Link connects to enemies through walls and other obstacles, which serves as an early-warning system indicating if enemies are nearby.
- Be wary of mods and effects which reduce Ability Range as they make it harder to maintain an active link, and with that, Link's defensive benefits.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 56 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.