Looter allows the Carrier to break nearby containers by shooting them.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.
- As of Update 18.5, Cephalon Simaris offers this mod for 75,000.
Tips and TricksEdit
- When catering a weapon specifically for looter, it is recommended that one uses the Sweeper(Prime) equipped for maximal range, spread and punchthrough (using Fatal Acceleration, Vicious Spread, and Seeking Fury respectively). This would increase the chance of carrier hitting a second crate along with the one that he is aiming at. A Silent Battery mod is also advised to avoid alerting enemies and draw aggro to your sentinel.
- Striker does not need to be installed for this mod to work. However, there must be a Sentinel weapon equipped.
- Looter will target Resource Deposits.
- Looter will not destroy containers while under the effects of stealth
- It has an internal cooldown of a few seconds.