allows the Carrier
(and its Prime
counterpart) to break nearby containers by releasing a wave of energy that destroys all breakable Storage Containers
within 12 meters at max rank.
| 0 || 4.5m || 1.5s || 2
| 1 || 6m || 1.5s || 3
| 2 || 7.5m || 1.5s || 4
| 3 || 9m || 1.5s || 5
| 4 || 10.5m || 1.5s || 6
| 5 || 12m || 1.5s || 7
- Looter does not require a sentinel weapon or the Striker precept equipped.
- Looter will trigger for Resource Deposits.
- Looter will not attempt to trigger for Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers, possibly due to the container requiring more damage to open, or to prevent the contents from being overlooked.
- Looter effects are silent and will not alert nearby enemies.
- Looter will not detonate nearby Explosive Barrels or LN2 barrels, even if caught in the blast wave.
- The wave of energy will break containers through walls. However, Carrier still needs a line of sight to a container to trigger Looter.
- Made minor optimizations to Carrier's Looter precept.
- Changed from single target shooting to an area of effect wave.
- Reduced startup lag.
- Reduced max range.
- Fixed the Carrier's Looter precept not working for some Plains resources like Grokdrul containers.
- Players can now trade the Carrier Sentinel’s Looter Mod.
- Unlisted: Removed from Transmutation pool.
- Unintentionally introduced via Transmutation.
WARFRAME - Looter (What it is, what it can be, and what it should be)