“You seek power, you pay in blood.”This item's acquisition and usage is limited to player versus player missions.
Lucky Shot is a PvP-exclusive rifle mod which provides faster projectile flight speed at the cost of reduced accuracy.
|| Flight Speed
| 0 || +10% || -0.5% || 6
| 1 || +20% || -1% || 7
| 2 || +30% || -1.5% || 8
| 3 || +40% || -2% || 9
- Can be equipped on any primary weapon, including ones that are purely hitscan.
- Lucky Shot Mod can longer be equipped on the Javlok in Conclave.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave mod ‘Lucky Shot’ can no longer be used with the Miter.
- Reduced the Flight Speed buff of Blind Shot and Lucky Shot Conclave mods from 60% to 40%.
- Fixed the Conclave Mods Blind Shot and Lucky Shot being able to be slotted into weapons that do not fire projectiles.
- Decreased the accuracy penalty of the Lucky Shot Mod.
- Fixed the Lucky Shot/Blind Shot Conclave Mod adding accuracy instead of decreasing it.
- The Lucky Shot PvP Mod is now compatible with Bows.
- Blind Shot, the sidearm version of this mod.
- Feathered Arrows, a similar bow version of this mod that reduces damage instead of accuracy.