This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly Impact damage, good against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm stance.
- Very short range.
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax:
- MK1-Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
- Main article: Category:Furax Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK-1 Furax is a weaker version of the Furax with overall lesser damage.
- The stats of the MK1-Furax are identical to those of the pre-Update 14 Furax; the Furax was simply buffed in response to the MK1's introduction.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- The MK1-Furax was introduced as a starter weapon option in Update 14.0, alongside the MK1-Bo and the Skana.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, this is the first Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", second being Atterax, as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Furax, the standard version of this weapon.
- Furax Wraith, the Wraith variant of this weapon.
- Ankyros, a similar weapon.