The MK1-Furis are the MK1 variant of the Furis and are the standard issue automatic pistol for new Tenno recruits. The damage is lackluster, but its high accuracy and stability make it simple to use for its automatic nature.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- Good rate of fire.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive Winds of Purity mod.
- Innate polarity.
- Second lowest base damage of all secondaries, after Akzani.
- Very low critical chance.
- Extremely low status chance.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- MK1-Furis, compared to Furis:
- Main article: Category:Furis Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK1-Furis is a weaker version of the Furis machine pistol, with slightly lower damage and rate of fire. Both weapons are otherwise identical.
- The MK1-Furis cannot be used as a component to build the Afuris.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use Pistol Scavenger Aura or bring along a Team Ammo Restore.
- "Furis" is the genitive of the Latin word "Fur" which means "thief".
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
- Furis, the standard version of this weapon.
- Afuris, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Dex Furis, the limited edition akimbo counterpart of this gun.