The MK1-Furis was one of three starting Secondary weapons available to new Tenno, which could be picked up during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue. Its automatic fire makes it suited for new players who practice run & gun gameplay. It is currently only available in Market.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good rate of fire.
- A polarity slot.
- Low recoil and high accuracy, even at medium-far ranges.
- When fired in short bursts, it can be useful at any range, while dealing decent damage.
- Has a high base Puncture damage.
- Can use the Furis-exclusive Winds of Purity mod.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Rather low base damage.
- MK1-Furis, compared to Furis:
- Main article: Category:Furis Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The MK1-Furis is a weaker version of the Furis machine pistol, with slightly lower damage and rate of fire. Both weapons are otherwise identical.
- The MK1-Furis cannot be used as a component to build the Afuris.
- Using the Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, use Pistol Scavenger Aura or bring along a Team Ammo Restore.
- The MK1-Furis was introduced as a starter weapon alongside the Lato and the MK1-Kunai in Update 14.0.
- "Furis" is the genitive of the Latin word "Fur" which means "thief".
- A Lotus symbol seems to appear at the end of the magazine, justifying itself as a Tenno weapon.
- Furis, the standard version of this weapon.
- Afuris, the akimbo counterpart of this gun.
- Dex Furis, the limited edition akimbo counterpart of this gun.