|Type Effectiveness||Electricity: Any 2x|
|Body Parts Multiplier|| Head: 2x |
Fanny Pack: 3x
|Mod Drops||Ammo Drum |
Standard MOAs are identified by their green color and are the most common, weakest type of MOA. They will often attempt to overwhelm players with sheer numbers.
They make screeching sounds when alerted, and their main method of offence is to rush forward in relatively small groups, firing once its target is within range. They are essentially bipedal turrets. MOAs are immune to elemental stuns, although staggers and knockdowns work on them. MOAs rarely, if ever, take cover; they rely on their fairly thin shields for additional protection.
Whilst standard MOA do not pose a significant threat at lower levels, high level units can cause very serious damage in a short amount of time thanks to the high rate of fire on their plasma gun, and the improved damage and accuracy they gain from being high level. It is especially important to keep them away from the Defense objective as a result, as even a lone unit can easily cause critical damage to the objective.
MOAs can recover from knockdowns with a quick kick-up, though additional knockdowns soon afterwards will result in a slower recovery, as additional knockdowns while they are recovering will cause the animation to reoccur (possibly a bug).
- MOAs are the fastest common land-based enemy fought in the game, and also all its other variants.
- They are commonly treated to be the frontline units of a Corpus group, backed with Crewmen.
- Unlike their Crewmen masters, the MOAs fire always continuously, paving shields quickly.
- MOAs need to stand still before they fire. Destroying them while moving becomes the safest solution to their threat.
- Their erratic screeches can tell whether they are alarmed.
- They are the first to be encountered by players that cannot be Stealth attacked.
- Its head is located at the middle section of the MOA's body. Shooting the MOA's turret will make it take 50% less damage.
- Moa is the name of a extinct species of bird from New Zealand.
- Due to the current updates, the standard MOA is the smallest of its kind unlike its modified variants.
- The shape of the MOA from the waist down is very similar to the design of the Stalker in Dark Sector.
| Crewman • Prod Crewman • Sniper Crewman • Elite Crewman • Tech|
MOA • Shockwave MOA • Railgun MOA • Anti MOA • Fusion MOA
Drone • Shield Osprey • Mine Osprey • Leech Osprey
Security Camera • Laser Barrier • Corpus Turret • Scout • Target • Scavenger Drone
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena • Jackal • Raptor • Sgt. Nef Anyo|