The Malignant Force mod increases both the Toxin damage and Status Chance of a rifle by 15% per rank for a maximum of 60% at rank 3.
|| Poison Damage
|| Status Chance
| 0 || +15% || +15% || 4
| 1 || +30% || +30% || 5
| 2 || +45% || +45% || 6
| 3 || +60% || +60% || 7
- Previously a limited-edition reward from participating in The Cicero Crisis, this mod can now be acquired as a drop by killing Corrupted Vor in level 40 - 60 Orokin Void missions.
- This mod is also obtainable in the recent [Razorback Armada] event, as a drop from killing the Razorback
- This mod poses greater efficiency in comparison with the Infected Clip, as its first level starts at using 4 mod points while providing Status Effect bonus at the same time.
- This mod provides greater effects than Rifle Aptitude provides, despite of the fact that both have the same mod power requirements, with the exception of polarity.
- This mod can be combined with High Voltage, Thermite Rounds and Rime Rounds to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot, this bonus can be increased to 295%, nearly quadrupling the weapon's status chance.
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.