|Rank||Poison Damage||Status Chance||Cost|
- Previously a limited-edition reward from participating in The Cicero Crisis, this mod can now be acquired as a drop by killing Corrupted Vor in level 40 - 60 Orokin Void missions.
- This mod was previously obtainable in the Razorback Armada event, as a drop from killing the Razorback.
- This mod poses greater efficiency in comparison with Infected Clip, as its first level starts at using 4 mod points while providing a Status Effect bonus at the same time.
- This mod provides greater effects than Rifle Aptitude , and for less drain.
- This mod can be combined with High Voltage, Thermite Rounds and Rime Rounds to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot, this bonus can be increased to 295%, nearly quadrupling the weapon's status chance.
- High Voltage, the Electric version from Tethra's Doom.
- Thermite Rounds, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Rifle Aptitude.
- Rime Rounds, the Ice version from Operation Cryotic Front.
|Elemental Damage Mods
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|