Manic Bombards are modified Grineer Bombards developed by Tyl Regor, introduced in the Operation Tubemen of Regor Event as the event's main mission target. After Update 17.0, they can be encountered on Uranus Sabotage missions.
- Like the Manic, they are able to teleport and vanish to avoid damage, though far less frequently. Manic Bombards will try to maintain a medium distance to their targets, and will teleport if an enemy gets too close.
- The Manic Bombard has the ability to throw a cluster grenade that splits into smaller grenades on impact, causing substantial damage within its radius.
- Unlike other heavy Grineer units, they cannot use Seismic Shockwave against nearby enemies.
- It is possible for Manic Bombards to spawn as an Eximus variant (only when the alarms in that area are in a state of lockdown before being released), giving them the appropriate buffs.
- Trinity's Link and Nova's Molecular Prime can make the Manic Bombard easier to spot and damage, even while it is invisible.
- In solo missions, if the player is fast enough they can stealth kill the Bombard.
- Presently, they appear in Sabotage missions on Uranus. However, the player does not have to fight them; the player can inject the toxin into the Manic Bombard's terminal network (as they would have done when supporting Alad V during Operation Tubemen of Regor Event) to destroy the Manic Bombard. Manic Bombards destroyed this way do not drop loot.
- Despite their name, Manic Bombards wield Gorgons instead of an AT Ogris.
- The Manic Bombard is the only unit that can be either a Sabotage target or an Assassination target, depending on the player's decisions.
- Drekar Manic Bombards are immune to Radiation procs.
- Like the Manic they can be Mind Controlled, but the power will be reduced in duration, although not as much as a normal Manic.
|Drekar Manic Bombard||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Tileset||Grineer Sealab||Codex Scans||3|
|Weapon|| Gorgon |
|Statistics||Mod Drops||True Steel (10.12%)|
Warm Coat (10.12%)
15 Endo (10.12%)
Expel Grineer (4.42%)
Tactical Pump (4.42%)
Vermilion Storm (0.27%)
Vulpine Mask (0.27%)
80 Endo (0.27%)
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
- Operation: Tubemen of Regor, the event in which the Manic Bombard was first released.
- Manic, the original manic enemy.
- Bombard, the regular counterpart to the Manic Bombard.
- Gorgon, the weapon wielded by the Manic Bombard.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Elite Lancer • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Eidolon Lure • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • |
Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) •
Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn •|
Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag