This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- High base damage.
- Very high status chance.
- High projectile velocity.
- Good accuracy.
- Very high reload speed.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Medium spread.
- Can use the Detron-exclusive Thermagnetic Shells mod.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 62.5% from 16m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical damage multiplier.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~5.36%.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Fairly slow fire rate.
- Mara Detron, compared to Detron:
- Higher critical chance (8% vs. 4%)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 30%)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (16m vs. 13m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (30m vs. 22m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (62.5% vs. 62.31%)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 5 rounds)
- More accurate (13 vs. 7)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 6)
- See Category:Mara Detron Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mara Detron Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Mara Detron can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 200,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Like Syndicate Weapons, unranked Mara Detrons without Forma and Orokin Catalysts can be traded between players.
- The Mara Detron's increased fire rate means that mods like Lethal Torrent make it fire faster than can be clicked. Giving the fire button a secondary binding to the mouse wheel can alleviate this.
- The Mara Detron is a secondary shotgun so multi shot mods Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion will increase the pellet count.
- As the Mara Detron is essentially an improved Detron, refer to the Detron's Tips for more upgrade/optimization possibilities.
- The damage listed is the combination of all seven pellets' damage values, the actual damage per pellet is 40 Radiation.
- The Mara Detron can be visually identified from the standard Detron by the diffuse cloud textured animation on its body.
- This animated texture is based off the weapon's energy color, and thus can be changed to match any hue the user wishes for.
- As with the Syndicate reward weapons, when the Mara Detron is stolen by a Drahk Master it will appear as a regular Detron on the ground and will revert to its Mara variant when picked up.
- The Mara Detron has a distinct sound when fired, closer to traditional shotguns than the energy-based weapons regularly used by the Corpus.
- Despite being from the Orokin Era, it does not appear to be manufactured by the Orokin. As a smuggler's weapon, it may be implied this weapon was designed outside of their authority. It might similarly be speculated this could be a clue to the very early origins of the Corpus.
- The Mara Detron ejects its magazine when reloading.
- Oddly, however, it reverts to its default colors (black with orange lights) when ejected, rather than any applied custom colors.
- The flowing effect on the weapon is similar to the flowing effect on Steam's Phased Skins promotional items, as well as the Prisma weapons that Baro also occasionally sells, only reddish-orange instead of sea-green or bluish-cyan, respectively.
- This may possibly imply that the weapon uses Prisma crystals in its construction, or a similar material, given its similarities to a Prisma weapon.
- The Mara Detron was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the Imperator Vandal, before it was revealed to be sold by the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer.
- Mara is a Hebrew female adjective, meaning bitter.
- This is currently the first and only Mara-type weapon. Despite this, however, both the statistic and visual enhancements are extremely similar to a Prisma weapon.
- On Baro's 50th visit, this item could be purchased at half price for 100,000 and 250.
Mara Detron Skins
Last updated: Update 22.18
|Weapons||Prisma||Prisma Angstrum • Prisma Dual Cleavers • Prisma Gorgon • Prisma Grakata • Prisma Obex • Prisma Skana • Prisma Tetra • Prisma Veritux|
|Vandal||Prova Vandal • Quanta Vandal • Supra Vandal|
|Wraith||Viper Wraith • Vulkar Wraith • Machete Wraith|
|Cosmetics||Armor||Eos Prime Armor • Ki'Teer Armor • Ki'Teer Foros Armor • Prisma Daedalus Armor • Prisma Edo Armor • Prisma Naberus|
|Syandana||Domus Syandana • Ki'Teer Diax Syandana • Ki'Teer Razza Syandana • Ki'Teer Solstice Syandana • Ki'Teer Syandana • Prisma Hecate Syandana • Prisma Yamako Syandana • Prisma Uru Syandana|
|Weapon||Anpu Staff Skin • Day of the Dead Dark Sword Skin • Ki'Teer Arrow Skin • Prisma Arrows • Elixis Skin (Opticor, Redeemer, Sonicor) • Towsun Skin (Twin Grakatas, Gorgon) • Quanta Aufeis Skin|
|Sugatra||Anpu Sugatra • Ki'Teer Sugatra • Pyra Sugatra|
|Decorations||Display - Argyle • Noggle Statue - Baro Ki'Teer • Noggle Statue - Excalibur with Odonata • Pedestal Prime|
|Operator||Ki'Teer Atmos Diadem • Ki'Teer Atmos Earpiece • Ki'Teer Atmos Mask • Ki'Teer Atmos Oculos • Ki'Teer Earpiece • Ki'Teer Solo Earpiece|
|Landing Craft||Liset Prisma Skin • Mantis Prisma Skin • Scimitar Prisma Skin • Xiphos Prisma Skin|
|Companion||Day of the Dead Wysar Kavat Armor • Ki'Teer Kavat Armor • Ki'Teer Kubrow Armor • Nexus Gene-Masking Kit • Nexus Fur Pattern • Kavat Sentinel Attachments • Ki'Teer Sentinel Attachments • Prisma Sentinel Attachments|
|Warframe||Hydroid Immortal Skin • Zephyr Immortal Skin|
|Archwing||Odonata Elixis Skin|
|Sigils and Glyphs||Ki'Teer Sekhara • Prisma Sigil • Glaring Sigil • Pack Leader Sigil • Ki'Teer Tribute Glyph • Baro Ki'Teer Glyph|
|Others||Booster||3 Day Affinity Booster • 3 Day Credit Booster • 3 Day Resource Booster|
|Captura Scene||Inaros Tomb Scene • Orokin Tower Extraction Scene|
|Color Palette||Ki'Teer • Eminence|
|Consumable||Grustrag Three Beacon • Stalker Beacon • Zanuka Hunter Beacon • Ki'Teer Fireworks • Orokin Catalyst • Corrupted Heavy Gunner Specter • Corrupted Bombard Specter Blueprint|
|Mod Pack||Dragon Mod Pack • Falcon Mod Pack|
|Quest||Sands of Inaros|
|Relic||Axi A2 Relic • Axi V8 Relic • Neo O1 Relic|
|Warframe||Prime||Primed Continuity • Primed Flow|
|Primary||Prime||Primed Bane of Corpus • Primed Bane of Corrupted • Primed Bane of Grineer • Primed Bane of Infested • Primed Cryo Rounds • Primed Fast Hands • Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation|
|Regular||High Voltage • Thermite Rounds • Crash Course • Fanged Fusillade|
|Pistol||Prime||Primed Heated Charge • Primed Pistol Gambit • Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation • Primed Quickdraw • Primed Slip Magazine • Primed Target Cracker|
|Regular||Pummel • Scorch (Mod) • Jolt • Maim|
|Shotgun||Prime||Primed Point Blank • Primed Ravage • Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation|
|Regular||Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Sweeping Serration • Full Contact|
|Melee||Prime||Primed Fever Strike • Primed Heavy Trauma • Primed Pressure Point • Primed Reach|
|Regular||Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Buzz Kill • Collision Force|
|Stances||Regular||Astral Twilight • Tempo Royale • Vermilion Storm|
|Archwing||Prime||Primed Morphic Transformer|