“Maybe next time.”This item is not available for purchase from the Void Trader at this time.
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- High base damage.
- High projectile velocity.
- Very high status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Medium spread.
- Can use the Detron-exclusive mod Thermagnetic Shells.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 62.5% from 16m to 30m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Innate Radiation damage - less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical damage multiplier.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~5.36%.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Fairly slow fire rate.
- Mara Detron, compared to Detron:
- Higher critical chance (8% vs. 4%)
- Higher status chance (32% vs. 30%)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (16m vs. 13m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (30m vs. 22m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (62.5% vs. 62.31%)
- Larger magazine (8 rounds vs. 5 rounds)
- More accurate (13 vs. 7)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 6)
- See Category:Mara Detron Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mara Detron Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Mara Detron can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 200,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Like Syndicate Weapons, unranked Mara Detrons without Forma and Orokin Catalysts can be traded between players.
- The Mara Detron's increased fire rate means that mods like Lethal Torrent make it fire faster than can be clicked. Giving the fire button a secondary binding to the mouse wheel can alleviate this.
- The Mara Detron is a secondary shotgun so multi shot mods Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion will increase the pellet count.
- As the Mara Detron is essentially an improved Detron, refer to the Detron's Tips for more upgrade/optimization possibilities.
- The damage listed is the combination of all seven pellets' damage values, the actual damage per pellet is 40 Radiation.
- The Mara Detron can be visually identified from the standard Detron by the diffuse cloud textured animation on its body.
- This animated texture is based off the weapon's energy color, and thus can be changed to match any hue the user wishes for.
- As with the Syndicate reward weapons, when the Mara Detron is stolen by a Drahk Master it will appear as a regular Detron on the ground and will revert to its Mara variant when picked up.
- The Mara Detron has a distinct sound when fired, closer to traditional shotguns than the energy-based weapons regularly used by the Corpus.
- Despite being from the Orokin Era, it does not appear to be manufactured by the Orokin. As a smuggler's weapon, it may be implied this weapon was designed outside of their authority. It might similarly be speculated this could be a clue to the very early origins of the Corpus.
- The Mara Detron ejects its magazine when reloading.
- The flowing effect on the weapon is similar to the flowing effect on Steam's Phased Skins promotional items, as well as the Prisma weapons that Baro also occasionally sells.
- The Mara Detron was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the Imperator Vandal, before it was revealed to be sold by the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer.
- Mara is a Hebrew female adjective, meaning bitter.
- This is currently the first and only Mara-type weapon.
- On Baro's 50th visit, this item could be purchased at half price for 100,000 and 250.
Mara Detron Skins
|Weapons||Machete Wraith • Mara Detron • Prisma Angstrum • Prisma Dual Cleavers • Prisma Gorgon • Prisma Grakata • Prisma Obex • Prisma Skana • Prisma Tetra • Prisma Veritux • Prova Vandal • Quanta Vandal • Vulkar Wraith|
|Cosmetics||Baro Ki'Teer Noggle • Nexus Fur Pattern • Prisma Daedalus Armor • Prime Eos Armor • Prisma Arrows • Prisma Hecate Syandana • Prisma Sigil • Prisma Yamako • Pyra Sugatra|
|Warframe||Primed Continuity • Primed Flow|
|Primary||Crash Course • Fanged Fusillade • Primed Bane of Corpus • Primed Bane of Corrupted • Primed Bane of Grineer • Primed Bane of Infested • Primed Cryo Rounds • Primed Fast Hands • Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation • High Voltage|
|Pistol||Jolt • Maim • Primed Heated Charge • Primed Pistol Gambit • Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation • Primed Slip Magazine • Primed Target Cracker • Pummel|
|Shotgun||Full Contact • Primed Point Blank • Primed Ravage • Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation • Shell Shock • Sweeping Serration|
|Melee||Buzz Kill • Collision Force • Primed Fever Strike • Primed Heavy Trauma • Primed Pressure Point • Primed Reach • Voltaic Strike|
|Stances||Astral Twilight • Tempo Royale • Vermilion Storm|
|Archwing||Primed Morphic Transformer|