|Dropped by|| Grineer Scorpion|
Corpus T3 Defense Reward
Master Thief grants a chance of unlocking locked lockers. Upon approaching a locked locker (with a red light) the mod automatically tries to make it unlockable. If it works, you'll see a blue light, hear a hissing sound and the light will turn green, allowing you to open the locker.
- This mod can be very useful when trying to farm resources or Nav Coordinates since lockers have a chance of dropping them.
- A good place to search for this mod is on Pluto (Narcissus and Outer Terminus), since the tier 3 defense mission rewards start on wave 5 on these maps (Master Thief is a tier 3 corpus reward with a 2% drop chance 1).
- Can be acquired through Transmutation.
- Can be acquired on Venera, Venus wave 15+
- Lockers in the Orokin Void are affected by this mod. This can be helpful in finding the rare Argon Crystal.
- The effects of this mod do not stack when multiple players in a party have it equipped. If a locker fails to unlock when Master Thief is applied to it, it will not unlock if other players with the mod equipped also try on the same locker.
- It seems multiplayer lag can make this ability skip over lockers, thus going back and waiting a second by it can get a successful unlock.
- After getting knocked down you will sometimes be unable to open lockers at all, it seems crouching and then blocking fixes it occasionally, same as waiting a minute or getting knocked down again.
- Blue light and unlock sound appear to not show up unless you are host.