|Dropped by|| Grineer Scorpion|
Corpus T3 Defense Reward
Master Thief grants a chance of unlocking locked lockers. Upon approaching a locked locker (with a red light) the mod automatically tries to make it unlockable. If it works, you'll see a blue light, hear a hissing sound and the light will turn green, allowing you to open the locker.
- This mod can be very useful when trying to farm resources or Nav Coordinates since lockers have a chance of dropping them.
- A good place to search for this mod is on Pluto (Narcissus and Outer Terminus), since the tier 3 defense mission rewards start on wave 5 on these maps (Master Thief is a tier 3 corpus reward with a 2% drop chance 1).
- Can be acquired through Transmutation.
- Can be acquired on Venera, Venus wave 15+
- Can also be acquired on Olympus, Mars wave 15+
- Lockers in the Orokin Void are affected by this mod. This can be helpful in finding the rare Argon Crystal.
- The effects of this mod do not stack when multiple players in a party have it equipped. If a locker fails to unlock when Master Thief is applied to it, it will not unlock if other players with the mod equipped also try on the same locker.
- It also seems it doesn't stack with Scavenge either, as lockers that don't unlock from the mod will be mostly ignored by your Kubrow.
- It seems multiplayer lag can make this ability skip over lockers, thus going back and waiting a second by it can get a successful unlock.
- After getting knocked down you will sometimes be unable to open lockers at all, it seems crouching and then blocking fixes it occasionally, same as waiting a minute or getting knocked down again.
- Blue light and unlock sound appear to not show up unless you are host.
- If a Kubrow with Scavenge prepares to try to unlock the locker just as you unlock it, the locker may appear to re-lock, with the lights turning back to red again. The locker is still unlocked however.
- Prior to PVP being incorporated in to Solar Rail Conflicts, Master Thief was obtainable from Tenno Specter. As of update 14.6.1, Tenno Specter drops are no longer added to the player's inventory when the mission is finished.