|Dropped by|| Councilor Vay Hek|
Kela De Thaym
Lieutenant Lech Kril
The Melee Channel mod converts 50% of energy used to bonus damage on next melee attack and stores up to +50 bonus damage per rank, for a maximum of 200% and +200 at rank 3, respectively.
|Rank||Energy Conversion||Max Damage Storage||Cost||Conclave|
- Added in Update 8.
- Upon striking an enemy, all of the stored energy will be discharged. The strike can be a normal strike, slide attack, or charge attack.
- The stored energy will not discharge when striking terrain or a cargo container.
- Be careful not to hit a recently killed enemy, as it may discharge on swing contact.
- If the attack hits multiple targets, the bonus damage is only applied to a single target. Additionally, if the attack hits the same target multiple times (i.e. Fang and Fang Prime charge attacks), the bonus damage is only applied to one hit.
- Due to both the ratio and storage capacity scaling, the bonus damage maxes out after spending a total of 100 energy at any rank.
- A weapon charged with energy via Melee Channel will glow blue, with pulses of energy washing over it regularly.
- Streamline affects energy stored by Melee Channel; it uses the adjusted ability cost.
- The bonus damage is added after the critical hit multiplier.
- The glowing effect will not apply to the Prova, nor will any other visual effects.
- The damage done by Elemental Mods (i.e. Molten Impact) is amplified by this Mod.
- The damage is not amplified by damage increasing Mods (i.e. Pressure Point, Killing Blow).