|Dropped by|| Councilor Vay Hek|
Kela De Thaym
Lieutenant Lech Kril
The Energy Channel mod converts 50% of energy used to bonus damage on next melee attack and stores up to +50 bonus damage per rank, for a maximum of 200% and +200 at rank 3, respectively.
|Rank||Energy Conversion||Max Damage Storage||Cost||Conclave|
- Added in Update 8.
- Upon striking an enemy, all of the stored energy will be discharged. The strike can be a normal strike, slide attack, or charge attack.
- The stored energy will not discharge when striking terrain or a cargo container.
- Be careful not to hit a recently killed enemy, as it may discharge on swing contact.
- If the attack hits multiple targets, the bonus damage is only applied to a single target. Additionally, if the attack hits the same target multiple times (i.e. Fang and Fang Prime charge attacks), the bonus damage is only applied to one hit.
- Due to both the ratio and storage capacity scaling, the bonus damage maxes out after spending a total of 100 energy at any rank.
- A weapon charged with energy via Energy Channel will glow the energy color of the particular weapon, with pulses of energy washing over it regularly. It is often blue because most melee weapons use blue as their default energy color.
- Streamline affects energy stored by Energy Channel; it uses the adjusted ability cost.
- The bonus damage is added after the critical hit multiplier.
- The glowing effect will not apply to the Prova, nor will any other visual effects.
- The damage done by Elemental Mods (i.e. Molten Impact) is amplified by this Mod.
- The damage is not amplified by damage increasing Mods (i.e. Pressure Point, Killing Blow).
- Before Update 13, this mod was called Melee Channel.