The Energy Channel mod converts 50% of energy used to bonus damage on next melee attack and stores up to +50 bonus damage per rank, for a maximum of 200% and +200 at rank 3, respectively.
|Rank||Energy Conversion||Max Damage Storage||Cost||Conclave|
- Added in Update 8.0.
- Upon striking an enemy, all of the stored energy will be discharged. The strike can be a normal strike, slide attack, or channeled attack.
- The stored energy will not discharge when striking terrain or a cargo container.
- Be careful not to hit a recently killed enemy, as it may discharge on swing contact.
- If the attack hits multiple targets, the bonus damage is only applied to a single target. Additionally, if the attack hits the same target multiple times, the bonus damage is only applied to one hit.
- Due to both the ratio and storage capacity scaling, the bonus damage maxes out after spending a total of 100 energy at any rank.
- A weapon charged with energy via Energy Channel will glow the energy color of the particular weapon, with pulses of energy washing over it regularly.
- Streamline affects energy stored by Energy Channel; it uses the adjusted ability cost.
- The bonus damage is added after the critical hit multiplier.
- The glowing effect will not apply to the Prova, nor will any other visual effects.
- The damage done by Elemental Mods (i.e. Molten Impact) is amplified by this Mod.
- The damage is not amplified by damage increasing Mods (i.e. Pressure Point, Killing Blow).
- Before Update 13.0, this mod was called Melee Channel.
- When Channeling, the energy used in the strike will be instantaneously converted to bonus damage on the same strike with the enemy. Although a minimal increase, damage will increase slightly the less efficient the energy channeling cost is (more damage done if strike uses 50 energy vs. standard 5 energy).
- Can also be pre-charged normally before striking by using up to 100 energy, as it will combine with the bonus damage from the channeled attack.
| Corrupt Charge • Enduring Strike • Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow|
Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • True Punishment