|| The only remaining Orokin Towers are hidden here. The Grineer patrol this area to prevent Tenno incursion.
Mercury is a planet where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The Mercury Nav Segment can be obtained during the Vor's Prize quest.
The vital target of the planet is Captain Vor, who is located in the mission Tolstoj and has a chance to drop blueprints for the Cronus longsword and his personal sidearm, the Seer. He also has a higher than average chance to drop Morphics.
| Larunda Relay Status
|| Xbox One
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
|| Tile Set
- Apollodorus (Survival) is one of the best places to farm Ferrite, yielding approximately 1,000 of them every five minutes.
- Mercury's missions are named after craters on the planet Mercury, as well as minor deities associated with the Roman god Mercury.
- Mercury does not currently have Nightmare Mode missions. They were removed in Update 9.5.
- Similarly, Mercury has not been the target of Invasions ever since they were implemented.
- Despite being the only planet to still have the Orokin Towers, they are never accessible after the tutorial mission.
- As of Update 13, Mercury is now a planet purely dominated by the Grineer.
- As of Update 14, Mercury has been expanded with 7 additional missions and increased difficulty.
- The name of the mission Suisei is the Japanese name for the planet Mercury. Alternatively, it is also the Japanese word for Comet.
- Before Update 14, Mercury used to be the first planet accessible to players, beginning with the Terminus node.
- Mercury is currently the only planet that does not reward Warframe components by any means.
- The Cronus BP only drops if your conclave is lower than 400