Meridian is an alternative Helmet Item for Trinity.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
- For more detailed information visit here Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases maximum shield at the expense of lowering her Ability Efficiency.
- Shield Max +15%
- +15 Shield for Trinity and +22.5 Shield for Trinity Prime
- Ability Efficiency -5%
- For more detailed information on Ability Efficiency check the Ability Efficiency page.
As of Update 8.2, Ability Efficiency now causes a linear change in ability cost. Therefore, a 5% decrease in Ability Efficiency will cause all abilities to cost 5% more energy to activate. Ability Efficiency items stack additively (A 20% item with a 10% item leads to 30% increased efficiency).
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.
- The Meridian helmet's name is derived from the Meridian System, also known as the Channel Network, which is a belief in Chinese Medicine referring to the path through which one's life energy, known as Qi, flows within the body.