- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General in Steel Meridian, the rank of Exalted under Red Veil or the rank of Tempest in Conclave and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Movement speed is not affected by mods, with the only exception so far being Spry Sights, which can be equipped on Mesa's Regulators for very slightly increased movement speed.
- The mod can be used in the Exilus mod slot.
- With this mod equipped, the focus ring reticle will grow back gradually when not firing.
- Casting Peacemaker in mid-air with the augment equipped will incur the hard landing animation.
- Acolyte Mods affect Regulators if the augment is equipped.
- Mesa is still able to roll while Peacemaker is active, making Backspring a form of fast transportation.
- With the augment equipped, Mesa no longer rapidly points her Regulators around when firing. Instead, she will continuously aim forward. An astral form of her regular firing animation will be visible however.
- The augment was originally exclusive to Conclave and only allowed Mesa to roll while Peacemaker is active.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.18.2
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Thief's Wit
|Augments||Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
|Exilus Adapter • Maneuvers • Mods|