Update: The Index Preview
- Conclave: Energy can no longer be picked up when Ballistic Battery ability is active.
Update: The Silver Grove 3
- Fixed a crash related to Peacemaker.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Increased the percentage of damage stored per hit in Ballistic Battery.
- Fixed Ballistic Battery at rank 0 being able to absorb up to 200 damage per shot when it was meant to be 20.
Update: Specters of the Rail 11
- Adjusted holster positioning of Peacemaker so it's more centered on her arms.
- Conclave: Reduced Mesa's passive health bonus with no melee equipped to 25 from 30.
- Fixed Peacemaker pistols being holstered incorrectly while in Archwing.
Update: Specters of the Rail 5
- Fixed Mesa Warframe blueprint being unobtainable from the Market.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Peacemaker can now only be activated at 100 energy.
- Conclave: Increased damage of Peacemaker.
- Pistol Fire Rate mods will now affect Peacemaker.
- Fixes Peacemaker effects sticking around permanently in rare situations.
- Multishot Secondary Mods are now properly inherited with Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Only non-weapon specific Secondary Mods scale with Peacemaker.
- Regulators base damage was reduced to compensate for Multishot inheriting damage potential.
- Peacemaker now scales with Secondary Weapon Mods
- Peacemaker's base stats have been reduced to accommodate the increase in power.
- Shooting Gallery will now grant her a permanent buff, but Allies will still have it rotate.
- Fixed Mesa’s cape turning blue and sticking to her face when casting Peacemaker.
- Conclave: Reduced Mesa’s passive health from +50 to +30 when no melee weapon is equipped.
- Conclave: Mesa is now available for use in Conclave.
- Conclave: Mesa’s Waltz
- Shooting Gallery will no longer jam or stun boss-type enemies.
- Augment: Muzzle Flash will no longer blind boss-type enemies.
- Fixed Mesa’s Specter / Infested Mesa not being able to cast Peacemaker.
- Fixed an issue with Peacemaker target range ring was barely visible.
- Fixed Mesa Specters being able to use Peacemaker while moving, allowing them to indefinitely shoot everything.
- Fixed the blur effect from Peacemaker still showing when the player has entered a bleedout state.
- Fixed a possible loss of functionality when spamming the activation of Peacemaker.
- Fixed Peacemaker not showing correct aiming UI for Clients.
- Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus ring on the HUD.
- Pressing Fire will have Mesa automatically attack all enemies inside the ring, and each enemy slain will decrease the radius of the ring while increasing Mesa’s damage dealt.
- Fixed kills earned by Peacemaker not properly counting as kills for the player.
- Adjusted audio FX on Peacemaker shots.
- Augment: Shatter Shield - Staggering Shield
- Fixed Regulator pistols appearing when previewing other Warframes.
- Fixed Regulator pistols not being holstered when viewed in the Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed bullet deflection effects not playing on Shatter Shield.
- Fixed an error that would occur when using Shatter Shield to deflect Panthera blades.
- Fixed Peacemaker not playing its firing sounds correctly.
- Fixed hip and syandana collision on Mesa.
- Fixed Mesa Spectres getting stuck in Peacemaker.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa’s kills with Peacemaker not accounting properly as kills from the Warframe.
- This should rectify issues with suit XP not being earned at full value.
- Fixed scale and placement of Targis Prime armor when used on Mesa.
- Fixed visual issues with Targis Prime armor when used during Peacemaker.
- Made small tweaks to Peacemaker pistol draw / holster animations.
- Fixed Regulator Pistols persisting on non-Mesa Warframes when switching loadouts in Arsenal.
- Fixed unique case of Regulator pistols still being usable after Peacemaker ends.
- Fixed screen never returning from blackout after using Peacemaker while falling into a pit.
- Augment: Shooting Gallery - Muzzle Flash
- Regulator pistols will now need to be holstered before her Peacemaker Ability is considered to be finished / deactivated.
- PvP: Fixed Shooting Gallery buffing enemy players.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in Peacemaker after repeated use of the Ability.
- Peacemaker will now automatically target enemies that enter her range when holding down the trigger button.
- Ramp up time will not reset when all nearby enemies are killed.
- Fixed Regulator pistols not being removed upon deactivation if the player has no other weapons.
- Fixed Mesa becoming stuck in Peacemaker while being mind controlled by Mutalist Alad V.
- Made various audio tweaks to Regulator pistols, in addition to some visual tweaks to Peacemaker’s effects.
- Players can no longer gain energy while in Peacemaker.
- Fixed Daedelus Shoulder Plates not attaching to Mesa properly.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker displaying ‘Invalid Target’ where there are no enemies nearby to fire at.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker not applying camera shake effect when firing.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker shooting toward player crosshair instead of directly at enemies.
- Fixed Mesa’s Ballistic Battery effects showing as being used when activating the ability.
- Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery buff animation pathing incorrectly when standing near a wall.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker, Nyx’s Psychic Bolts, and Limbo’s Cataclysm affecting enemies that are immune to Tenno abilities.
- Fixed an issue where Mesa’s Alt Helmet was given, for free, to anyone who crafted the frame or purchased her independently. Helmets acquired this way are no longer in inventories.
- Fixed some sound problems with Ballistic Battery and Shooting Gallery
- Fixed leveling up and Power Strength Mods making Shatter Shield damage reduction less effective.
- Fixed placement of Dendra Armor on Mesa.
- Fixed Peacemaker costing zero energy to use
- Fixed Peacemaker allowing players to still move during bleedout.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.