|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprint Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage, effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Decent attack speed.
- Has minor innate Toxin damage, roughly 10% of the total damage.
- Can use the Mire-exclusive Toxic Blight mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Additional Toxin Damage is relatively low on normal attacks.
- Toxin damage is less effective against Robotics, Machinery and Fossilized.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Mire was added on April 5, 2013 with Update 7.7.2.
- The additional Toxin damage is not listed in the Codex, but can be seen in the Arsenal UI.
- The Toxin Damage is the last elemental applied unlike other weapons that deal innate elemental damage. Refer to the page Combined Elemental Damage for more information.
- Prior to Update 11.1, there was a bug that caused the Mire not to deal Toxin Damage on its own. Update 11.1.0 corrected this bug.
- Karyst, a Toxin-based dagger.
- Dual Ichor, Toxin-based dual swords.
- Toxic Blight, a Mire-exclusive Syndicate mod.