The Mire is an infested long sword that deals primarily slash damage. It also has the unique mechanic of dealing pure Toxin damage on ground slams. This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage, effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Decent attack speed.
- Has an innate +10% Toxin damage, which stacks additively with elemental mods.
- This bonus carries over to Ability Weapons.
- Slam attacks deal pure Toxin damage with a very high chance to proc.
- Can use the Mire-exclusive Toxic Blight mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against Shields and Armor.
- Additional Toxin Damage is relatively low on normal attacks.
- Toxin damage is less effective against Robotics, Machinery and Fossilized.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Mire was added on April 5, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.2.
- The additional Toxin damage is not listed in the Codex, but can be seen in the Arsenal UI.
- The Toxin Damage is the last elemental applied, refer to the page Combined Elemental Damage for more information.
- Prior to Update 11.1, there was a bug that caused the Mire not to deal Toxin Damage on its own. Update 11.1.0 corrected this bug.
- Karyst, a Toxin-based dagger.
- Dual Ichor, Toxin-based dual swords.
- Toxic Blight, a Mire-exclusive Syndicate mod.