|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprint Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage, effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Decent attack speed.
- Has minor innate Toxin damage, roughly 10% of the total damage.
- Can use the Mire-exclusive Toxic Blight mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Additional Toxin Damage is relatively low on normal attacks.
- Toxin damage is less effective against Robotics, Machinery and Fossilized.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Mire was added on April 5, 2013 with Update 7.7.2.
- The additional Toxin damage is not listed in the Codex, but can be seen in the Arsenal UI.
- The in-game description of the Mire states that it applies Toxin damage on charge attack and ground slams but this is misleading. Only ground slam attacks deal pure Toxin damage, as the description states. All other melee attacks are mostly Slash damage with additional elemental Toxin damage. This extra damage is 10% of your damage.
- The Toxin Damage is the last elemental applied unlike other weapons that deal innate elemental damage. Refer to the page Combined Elemental Damage for more information.
- Prior to Update 11.1, there was a bug that caused the Mire not to deal Toxin Damage on its own. Update 11.1.0 corrected this bug.
- Karyst, a Toxin-based dagger.
- Dual Ichor, Toxin-based dual swords.
- Toxic Blight, a Mire-exclusive Syndicate mod.