“It is done, Misery is no more.”This Acolyte has been defeated but may return in the future.
Misery is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes. He takes the form of Nekros with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and Oberon's loincloth, as well as modified Warframe Cosmetics including a Kyroptera Syandana and Daedalus Chest Plate codpiece.
In battle, Misery wields an Ether Reaper. Misery will enter the battle alongside a retinue of enemies known as Void Shades. After losing 33% of his health Misery will get knocked over, after which he will begin summoning more Void Shades as reinforcements. Upon losing 66% of his health Misery will summon yet more reinforcements, this final group made up of Shadows of Angst and Violence.
- "Enough! You will regret your past crimes..."
- "We serve the Shadow, the Stalker, the truth."
- "The Shadow is pure, undreaming, untainted."
- "We asked... what is thy will, Shadow? Punishment was his call."
- "These children will not stop us from punishing you. The Shadow commands it."
- "Those who oppose will be consumed. Emotion drives us. Blood divides us."
- "The Shadow commands us. Betrayers will die. Orokin blood will dry."
- All Tenno are awarded a random mod from Operation: Shadow Debt after completing a wave in which Misery is fought. Misery himself will drop a mod upon death as well, allowing Tenno to collect two mods; Misery's drop table is identical to the mission's reward table. Players are given 5 seconds to collect the dropped mod before the mission ends.
- While playing the endurance mission, Misery can be both Desecrated and raised by Shadows of the Dead .
|Acolytes||Angst • Malice • Mania • Misery • Torment • Violence|