Apart from purchasing from the Market, many items can be acquired in the form of end mission rewards for free. Most rewards are randomly generated from a predetermined drop table depending on the mission and tile set. Most mission rewards exist in the form of Blueprints or components that require players to combine with various resources in order to construct a usable item in the Foundry.
- Main article: Void Fissure
- Main article: Orokin Derelict
Orokin Derelict houses the Orokin Vault which awards players with a Corrupted Mod after a successful raid.
- Main article: Daily Tribute
- Main article: Alerts
- Main article: Invasion
Invasion missions allow players to choose one enemy faction to side with, either Grineer or Corpus. Upon completing three successful missions on one side, players will be awarded with Research components such as Detonite Injector, Fieldron and Mutagen Mass, and occasionally rare items such as Orokin Reactor.
Infested Outbreaks require players to assist an enemy faction to cleanse the area from Infested. To acquire a reward, players must complete three missions against the Infested.
- Main article: Nightmare Mode
Nightmare missions appear randomly in the star chart as one of the mission options that players can choose from. Nightmare missions only appear if the player has successfully completed every mission on that planet. These missions have random debuffs such as energy drain, health drain and low gravity etc. Possible rewards are dual-stats Nightmare Mods.
- Rescue missions award players with a Specter blueprint upon completion.
- Survival missions award players with Mods or blueprint parts every five minutes.
- Excavation missions award players with Mods, Void Relics, or credit caches after every successful excavation drill.
- Defense missions award players with Mods or void relics (questionable blueprint part) every five waves.
- Interception missions award players with Mods or blueprint parts every wave, and may yield a special reward every four waves.
- Sabotage missions contain optional Resource Caches which may contain Mods, credit caches, or Resources.
- Spy missions award players with Mods, Void Relics, or Ivara blueprints upon completion.