Primes all enemies in a radius with anti-matter.
150 / 300 / 500 / 800 (explosion damage)
2x (damage multiplier)
10% / 20% / 25% / 30% (slow)
2 / 3 / 4 / 6 s (wave duration)
5 m/s (wave speed)
10 / 15 / 20 / 30 s (prime duration)
15 / 20 / 25 / 35 m (wave radius)
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (explosion radius)
- Nova unleashes a radial wave of antimatter particles. The wave starts 5 meters from Nova and propagates at a speed of 5 meters per second for 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 seconds before dissipating. All enemies in range are coated in antimatter that destabilizes their molecular structure for 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 seconds.
- Primed enemies move and attack 10% / 20% / 25% / 30% slower and detonate upon death dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast damage to enemies within 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters. All sources of damage will be multiplied by 200% against primed enemies.
- Speed debuff and explosion damage are affected by Power Strength.
- The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding power strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% power strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank). The speed debuff cannot exceed 75% under any circumstances.
- Power strength less than -10% / -20% / -25% / -30% will yield a negative speed debuff that increases an enemy's speed (e.g., -60% power strength will produce a 0.3 - 0.6 = -30% speed debuff at max rank, which implies the enemy will move and attack 30% faster).
- Damage multiplier does not affect shields. The primed enemy will take increased damage when its shields have been removed.
- Explosion radius is affected by Power Range.
- Each explosion can cause the subsequent death and detonation of nearby enemies, resulting in a chain reaction.
- Molecular Prime does not stack from multiple Novas in a cell. Primed enemies cannot be reprimed until their current buff or debuff wears off.
- Nova is not invincible while casting, but she can resist knockdowns.
- Can be cast in the air.
- Synergizes well with Nyx's Chaos as units will attack each other dealing double damage, weakening every individual until someone dies and causes a series of chain explosions that can kill the entire group.
- Primed enemies' bodies visibly dissolve after death by detonation, but they are actually hidden and not yet removed, thus allowing Nekros to cast Desecrate.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the wave duration to 16.92 seconds and the prime duration to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces the explosion radius to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces the wave duration to 2.4 seconds and the prime duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the explosion radius to 23.5 meters.
- Reduces the explosion damage to 320 and increases enemy speed by 30%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the explosion damage to 2272 and reduces enemy speed by 75%.
- Increases the cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces the wave duration to 4.35 seconds and the prime duration to 21.75 seconds.