Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Primes all enemies in a radius with anti-matter.
150 / 300 / 500 / 800 (explosion damage)
2x (damage multiplier)
10% / 20% / 25% / 30% (slow)
2 / 3 / 4 / 6 s (wave duration)
5 m/s (wave speed)
10 / 15 / 20 / 30 s (prime duration)
15 / 20 / 25 / 35 m (wave radius)
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (explosion radius)
- Nova unleashes a radial wave of antimatter particles. The wave starts 5 meters from Nova and propagates at a speed of 5 meters per second for 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 seconds before dissipating. All enemies in range are coated in antimatter that destabilizes their molecular structure for 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 seconds.
- Primed enemies move and attack 10% / 20% / 25% / 30% slower and detonate upon death dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast damage to enemies within 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters. All sources of damage will be multiplied by 200% against primed enemies.
- Speed debuff and explosion damage are affected by Power Strength.
- The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding power strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% power strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank). The speed debuff cannot exceed 75% under any circumstances.
- Power strength less than -10% / -20% / -25% / -30% will yield a negative speed debuff that increases an enemy's speed (e.g., -60% power strength will produce a 0.3 - 0.6 = -30% speed debuff at max rank, which implies the enemy will move and attack 30% faster).
- Damage multiplier does not affect shields. The primed enemy will take increased damage when its shields have been removed.
- Explosion radius is affected by Power Range.
- Each explosion can cause the subsequent death and detonation of nearby enemies, resulting in a chain reaction.
- Molecular Prime does not stack from multiple Novas in a cell. Primed enemies cannot be reprimed until their current buff or debuff wears off.
- Recasting Molecular Prime resets the spread of previous casts.
- Nova is not invincible while casting, but she can resist knockdowns.
- Can be cast in the air.
- Synergizes well with Nyx's Chaos as units will attack each other dealing double damage, weakening every individual until someone dies and causes a series of chain explosions that can kill the entire group.
- Primed enemies' bodies visibly dissolve after death by detonation, but they are actually hidden and not yet removed, thus allowing Nekros to cast Desecrate.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the wave duration to 16.92 seconds and the prime duration to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces the explosion radius to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces the wave duration to 2.4 seconds and the prime duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the explosion radius to 25 meters.
- Reduces the explosion damage to 320 and increases enemy speed by 30%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the explosion damage to 2392 and reduces enemy speed by 75%.
- Increases the cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces the wave duration to 4.35 seconds and the prime duration to 21.75 seconds.