|Molecular Prime||Energy: 100||Power #: 4|
|Primes all enemies in a radius with anti-matter.|
| Power Strength: |
150 / 300 / 500 / 800 (damage)
2x (damage multiplier)
10% / 20% / 25% / 30% (slow)
| Power Range: |
15 / 20 / 25 / 35 m (wave radius)
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (explosion)
| Power Duration: |
2 / 3 / 4 / 6 s (wave duration)
5 m/s (speed)
10 / 15 / 20 / 30 s (prime)
- Nova unleashes a radial wave of anti-matter particles. The wave starts 5 meters from nova and propagates at a speed of 5 meters per second for 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 s seconds before dissipating (effective range 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 m). All enemies in range are coated in anti-matter that destabilizes their molecular structure for 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 seconds.
- Primed enemies move and attack 10% / 20% / 25% / 30% slower, take 200% damage from all sources, and detonate upon death dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast
damage to enemies within 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters.
- Speed debuff and explosion damage are affected by Power Strength.
- The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding power strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% power strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank). Speed debuff cannot be increased beyond 75%.
- Power strength less than -10% / -20% / -25% / -30% will yield a negative speed debuff that increases an enemy's speed (e.g., -60% power strength will produce a 0.3 - 0.6 = -30% speed debuff at max rank, which implies the enemy will move and attack 30% faster).
- Explosion radius is affected by Power Range.
- Each explosion can cause the subsequent death and detonation of nearby enemies, resulting in a chain reaction.
- Molecular Prime does not stack from multiple Novas in a cell. M. Primed enemies can not be reprimed until their current buff or debuff wears off.
- Nova is not invincible while casting, but she can resist knockdowns.
- Can be cast in the air.
- Gives Conclave rating of 50 / 50 / 50 / 50.
- Synergizes well with Nyx's Chaos as units will attack each other dealing double damage, weakening every individual until someone dies and causes a series of chain explosions that can kill the entire group.
- Primed enemies' bodies visibly dissolve after death by detonation, but they are actually hidden and not yet removed, thus allowing Nekros to cast Desecrate.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases wave duration to 15.4 seconds (82 m), and increases prime duration to 77.1 seconds.
- Reduces the explosion radius to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Decreases wave duration to 2.4 seconds (17.5 m), and decreases prime duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases explosion radius to 23.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 320 per explosion, and increases enemy speed by 30%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1,832 per explosion, and decreases enemy speed by 75%.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.