|An amorphous solid. Possibly Orokin technology.|
Morphics are a rare component that can be found on Mercury, Mars, Europa and Pluto. It is usually found in quantities of 1. Morphics are most often found by defeating Captain Vor, Sgt. Nef Anyo and Ambulas rather than normal enemies.
As of Update 11.2.1. Morphics can be gathered by the deployment of Titan Extractor on Mars as due to Gallium being rated more rare then Morphics. It results in a 33% drop chance of 6 Morphics per 4 passive hours.
The following items require Morphics for creation:
|Dual Heat Swords||Melee||2|
|Frost Prime Chassis||Component||1|
|Dagger Axe (Scindo)||Skin||1|
|Dagger Axe (Zoren)||Skin||1|
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Drops at a rate close to uncommon materials on Mars. It is advised to break/open every container possible.
- The Extermination mission Augustus (Mars) seems to have a relatively high drop rate of Morphics in the containers (needs testing)
- It is suggested to do the Mars defense mission, Olympus, to obtain Morphics due to the high amounts of enemies. Getting almost 2-3 Morphics every 10 waves. (Needs further testing, Only saw 1 drop every time)
- Opening all lockers and breaking all containers on Olympus will for sure always yeild one Morphic. If it doesn't drop from either lockers or containers it will drop from a mob within the first five waves. (Tested over 10 runs.)
- War, Mars is a good place to farm Morphics from the boss Nef Anyo. This is due to the fact Nef also drops Gallium which is rarer thereby pushing the Morphics drop rate up.
- It should be mentioned that you can get 1-4 Morphics from farming Nef Anyo. Even if Anyo doesn't drop any Morphics, the normal enemies and the containers throughout the level are practically guaranteed to drop at least 1, if not more, Morphics
- Infested Survival missions are good source of morphics; you will get approximately 5 each time you complete a mission.
- Although labeled as rare, the drop rate of Morphics is rather high, making it the easiest rare component to obtain
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Morphics.|
|Common||Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Alloy Plate • Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|