|An amorphous solid. Possibly Orokin technology.|
Morphics are a rare component that can be found on Mercury, Mars, Europa and Pluto. It is usually found in quantities of 1. Morphics are most often found by defeating Captain Vor, Sgt. Nef Anyo and Ambulas rather than normal enemies.
Drops at a rate close to uncommon materials on Mars. It is advised to break/open every container possible.
Recent foundry additions require high amounts of Morphics, some requiring 10 for each build, increasing the value of Morphics and giving users a bigger incentive to farm bosses.
Blueprints Requiring Morphics
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Morphics.|
- Although labeled as rare, the drop rate of Morphics is rather high, making it the easiest rare component to obtain
- The Extermination mission Augustus (Mars) seems to have a relatively high drop rate of Morphics in the containers (needs testing)
- It is suggested to do the Mars defense mission, Olympus, to obtain Morphics due to the high amounts of enemies. Getting almost 2-3 Morphics every 10 waves. (Needs further testing, Only saw 1 drop every time)
- Opening all lockers and breaking all containers on Olympus will for sure always yield one Morphic. If it doesn't drop from either lockers or containers it will drop from a mob within the first five waves. (Tested over 10 runs.)
- War, Mars is a good place to farm Morphics from the boss Nef Anyo. This is due to the fact Nef also drops Gallium which is rarer thereby pushing the Morphics drop rate up.
- It should be mentioned that you can get 1-4 Morphics from farming Nef Anyo. Even if Anyo doesn't drop any Morphics, the normal enemies and the containers throughout the level are practically guaranteed to drop at least 1, if not more, Morphics
- Infested Survival missions are good source of morphics; you will get approximately 5 each time you complete a mission.
- The Mercury defense mission has a good rate.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Oxium • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Argon Crystal|
|Special||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Nav Coordinates|