The Nami Skyla is a Dual Cutlass/Sword Melee Weapon which was released in Update 13.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High spin damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades stances.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Has a fairly low attack speed.
- Low critical chance.
- Nami Skyla, compared to Nami Skyla Prime:
- Lower base damage (50.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 20%)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 30%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.33)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 11)
- See Category:Nami Skyla Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Skyla Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Skyla dagger closely resembles a Kris, a dagger strongly associated with Southeast Asia, especially Indonesian culture. This trait is shared with the Karyst.
- Its name may be a reference to Scylla, a sea monster in Greek mythology.
- The Nami Solo sword closely resembles a Cutlass, a sword strongly associated with pirates.
- The Nami Solo and Nami Skyla were both released in the same update as Hydroid, a frame with a design seemingly inspired by pirates.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.