Nano-Applicator is a rare Shotgun mod that increases Status chance while aiming for a brief time after casting an ability.
- This mod will allow shotguns that have near 100% status with 4 dual stat mods to reach 100% when an ability is cast. These include the Vaykor Hek, Kohm, Tigris, and Sancti Tigris.
- This allows every pellet to proc a status effect, making a corrosive and blast build extremely effective against the grineer, removing armor with just a few shots, as an example.
- Most builds will need to remove a mod in order to fit Nano-Applicator into their weapon properly. Blaze can be removed and substituted for this mod as the resulting 100% status offers better stopping power versus heavy armor.
- Despite the Phage being pictured in the card image, is not recommended to use the mod with the weapon as the status is still very low to make much of a difference. The same goes with using it on the Convectrix as well.
- The Sobek can get very close to reaching 100% status with this mod and 4 dual stats, but it's still not enough, so it's not recommended.
- Shotgun Savvy - A Shotgun mod that also increases Status chance.
- Toxic Barrage, Shell Shock, Scattering Inferno, and Frigid Blast - Event Shotgun mods that increase Elemental damage and Status chance.
- Catalyzer Link - The Rifle counterpart.
- Embedded Catalyzer - The Pistol counterpart.
|Melee||Body Count • Focused Defense • Blood Rush • Weeping Wounds • Maiming Strike|
|Rifle||Argon Scope • Bladed Rounds • Catalyzer Link • Guided Ordinance • Spring-Loaded Chamber|
|Shotgun||Shrapnel Shot • Laser Sight • Repeater Clip • Nano-Applicator • Narrow Barrel|
|Pistol||Hydraulic Crosshairs • Embedded Catalyzer • Sharpened Bullets • Targeting Subsystem • Pressurized Magazine|