|Dropped by|| Interception|
The Grustrag Three
Natural Talent improves casting speed of most Warframe abilities.
- This mod seems to affect most ability animations, like Banshee's Sound Quake, Excalibur's Radial Javelin, etc.
- It synergizes well with Fleeting Expertise, Streamline and Flow, as the energy cost reduction (and/or increased energy pool) encourages the use of easily spammable abilities like Desecrate.
- Very useful for abilities with long casting times, such as Nekros' Shadows of the Dead or Mag's Crush.
- The calculation for casting time is (Base Time) / (1.00 + Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, expect a ~33% reduction to cast times. (Base Time)/(1 + 0.50) = 2/3 of Base Time
- Natural Talent was leaked on Update 10 and used to have a maximum effect of +100% casting speed. Its effect was toned down and re-released in Update 12.
- Does not affect the speed of Ash's Blade Storm.
- Animation cast speeds are increased but not synchronized with their sounds (Radial Javelin, Rhino Stomp or Crush, for example).
|Madurai||Blind Rage • Continuity • Intensify • Provoked • Rage • Transient Fortitude|
|Vazarin||Acrobat • Antitoxin (Mod) • Aviator • Diamond Skin • Fast Deflection • Flame Repellent • Insulation • Lightning Rod • Marathon • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Rapid Resilience • Redirection • Reflection • Reflex Guard • Retribution • Shock Absorbers • Steel Fiber • Sure Footed • Undying Will • Vigor • Vitality • Warm Coat|
|Naramon||Constitution • Enemy Sense • Equilibrium • Fleeting Expertise • Flow • Fortitude • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Maglev • Master Thief • Natural Talent • Rush • Shield Flux • Streamline • Stretch • Thief's Wit|