Natural Talent improves casting speed of most Warframe abilities.
- This mod affects the casting animations of most abilities, including Focus powers.
- The calculation for casting time is (Base Time) ÷ (1.00 + Speed Bonus). At maximum rank, expect a ~33% reduction in casting time.
- This mod stacks with Speed Drift and Ember's Accelerant (and the Flash Accelerant augment, should Ember have it).
- It synergizes well with Fleeting Expertise, Streamline and Flow, as the energy cost reduction (and/or increased energy pool) encourages the use of easily spammable abilities.
- This mod is very useful for abilities with long casting times, such as Nekros's Shadows of the Dead or Mag's Crush.
- Natural Talent was first leaked on Update 10.0 and used to have a maximum effect of +100% casting speed. It was retrieved shortly afterward and re-released in Update 12.0, albeit with its effects reduced.
- Speed Drift, a mod that also increases casting speed along with sprint speed.
- Accelerant, an ability of Ember that increases her casting speed.
|Madurai||Blind Rage • Continuity (Primed) • Firewalker • Intensify • Lightning Dash • Provoked • Rage • Rending Turn • Transient Fortitude|
|Vazarin||Antitoxin • Armored Agility • Aviator • Battering Maneuver • Diamond Skin • Fast Deflection • Flame Repellent • Ice Spring • Insulation • Lightning Rod • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Quick Thinking • Rapid Resilience • Redirection • Reflection • Reflex Guard • Retribution • Shock Absorbers • Steel Fiber • Sure Footed • Undying Will • Vigor (Primed) • Vitality • Warm Coat|
|Naramon||Constitution • Enemy Sense • Equilibrium • Fleeting Expertise • Flow (Primed) • Fortitude • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Maglev • Master Thief • Mobilize • Natural Talent • Patagium • Piercing Step • Rush • Streamline • Stretch • Thief's Wit • Toxic Flight|