Nav Coordinates are Pickups appearing as spheres with a dark "space" effect inside. They can be commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, inclusive of the Orokin Void or rarely be dropped by Eximi, Feral Kubrows, and Drahks. Five of them are required to craft each mission key (Except Assassination) for the Orokin Derelict.
Orokin Derelict Assassination keys require five Lephantis Nav Coordinates to craft. These Coordinate orbs are found in all missions in the Orokin Derelict tilesets, dropping in addition to the regular Nav Coordinates. The Assassination mission itself drops Lephantis Nav Coordinates too, thus giving a chance to recover some of the used Coordinates.
Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates are required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key. These coordinates are a battle pay reward from high-level Infested invasions. They can also be found in B rotations of Orokin Derelict Defense and Survival, and Hive Sabotage missions. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can be traded between players.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit, Master Thief and/or Scavenge, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers, especially when gathering Lephantis Nav Coordinates.
- Playing low level missions with high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- For Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates, Thief's Wit can also help find Hive Sabotage Caches, increasing the chance for these Nav Coordinates.
- The Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates can also drop on wave 15 of Orokin Derelict Defense.
- Gathered Nav Coordinates will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many you can get.