Nav Coordinates are Pickups similar to Energy orbs though darker and with a "space" effect inside. They can be commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, inclusive of the Orokin Void or rarely be dropped by Eximi. Five of them are required to craft each Orokin Derelict key.
Orokin Derelict Assassination keys require five Lephantis Nav Coordinates to craft. These Coordinate orbs are found in all missions in the Orokin Derelict tilesets, including the Assassination mission itself, thus giving a chance to instantly recover some of the used Coordinates.
It was possible to obtain up to 14 Lephantis Nav Coordinates in a single mission in the Orokin Derelict, although after a series of hotfixes the drop rate has been reduced drastically.
The following tips do not apply to Mutalist Nav Coordinates.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit, Master Thief and/or Scavenge, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers.
- Playing low level missions with high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- When you loot Nav Coordinates in a mission it will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- You can loot up to 24 with the use of Thief's Wit and Master Thief or Scavenge and obtaining all loot.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many you can get.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|