Nav Coordinates are Pickups similar to Energy orbs though darker and with a "space" effect inside.They can be found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, inclusive of the Orokin Void. Five of them are required to craft each Orokin Derelict keys.
Orokin Derelict Assasination keys require five Golem Nav Coordinates to craft. These Coordinate orbs are found in all missions in the Orokin Derelict tilesets, including the Assassinate mission itself, thus giving a chance to instantly recover some of the used Coordinates.
It was possible to obtain up to 14 Golem Nav Coordinates in a single mission in the Orokin Derelict, although after a series of hotfixes the drop rate has been reduced drastically.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit and Master Thief, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers.
- Playing low level missions with high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help you gathering Nav Coordinates.
- It is currently unknown if the drop rate increases with the mission's level
- When you loot Nav Coordinates in a mission it will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- You can loot up to 14 with the use of Thief's Wit and Master Thief and obtaining all loot the tileset of the mission will determine how many you can get.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Oxium • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Argon Crystal|
|Special||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Nav Coordinates|