Nav Coordinates are Pickups similar to Energy orbs though darker and with a "space" effect inside. They can be commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, inclusive of the Orokin Void or rarely be dropped by Eximuses. Five of them are required to craft each Orokin Derelict key.
Orokin Derelict Assasination keys require five Golem Nav Coordinates to craft. These Coordinate orbs are found in all missions in the Orokin Derelict tilesets, including the Assassinate mission itself, thus giving a chance to instantly recover some of the used Coordinates.
It was possible to obtain up to 14 Golem Nav Coordinates in a single mission in the Orokin Derelict, although after a series of hotfixes the drop rate has been reduced drastically.
Added in Update 15.5, Mutalist Nav Coordinates are required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key, similar to that of the Beacons.
Mutalist Nav Coordinates are rewarded from infested invasions.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit and Master Thief, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers.
- Playing low level missions with high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- When you loot Nav Coordinates in a mission it will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- You can loot up to 24 with the use of Thief's Wit and Master Thief and obtaining all loot.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many you can get.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|
|Navigators||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|