During False ProfitEdit
- "Scoundrels, heretics, believers! Listen! Do you crave redemption? Do you feel that burden of poverty crushing you? You need relief. But how? How can you ask for help unless you first help yourself? Give. Unto the Void. I was once a wretched crewman, breaking my back just to earn a credit. Then, I found that glorious energy. Oh, and when I gave my first offering, how it's richness rained down upon me! Do you want what I have received? Do you want it for yourself? Then give. Unto the Void. Let your credits be the seeds of your prosperity. Give unto the Void! And you will be rewarded a hundredfold! The Void be the word, and the word be profit."
Taking the BaitEdit
- "Is that an offering? The Void pulses with anticipation!"
- "I sense an offering! Is there a Believer out there who wishes prosperity?"
- "I feel another Believer about to put their faith into the Void. Step forth, so that my Bursa shall know you."
Accepting the OfferEdit
- "Another Believer! Please, hold for redemption while we process your offering"
- "Ah, another gift for the Void! Contemplate its richness as we process your offering."
Processing the TransactionEdit
- "When you trust in the Void, the Void will grant you all you desire."
- "Lovers of profit, devout followers of the Void! Have you given your offering today?"
- "Credits; credits come and go, but the Void's richness is forever."
- "Until the seed is sown, the harvest will not begin. Give unto the Void."
- "Before you can be rich, you must be poor. Give unto the Void."
- "And I say, let the Void bathe you in its beautiful energy! Only prosperity can follow!"
- "The Void has chosen me as it's prophet. A prophet of profit. Isn't that wonderful?"
- "I don't need your credits, I'm a rich man. But the Void, the Void needs to know you have faith!"
When the Bursa Is DestroyedEdit
- "We had an error processing your offering. Please, try again."
- "Uh... Believer? There seems to have been some problem processing your offering. Perhaps you could commit another?"
If the Bursa Verifies the OfferingEdit
- "Transaction complete. In the name of profit, I commit this offering to the Void!"
- "Blasphemy! You must not help Alad purge his body of the Infestation! I have an alternate proposition: I pay you to destroy the labs before Alad can get his rancid hands on Tyl Regor's research. The Grineer lose, Alad loses, and the Void, the Void is pleased. It's up to you Tenno, will you make the righteous choice?"
- "Tenno, it pleases the Void to see you taking the first steps toward righteous profit. Go forth, and remember, the Void is watching."
Sabotaging the TubesEdit
- "Praise the Void, Tenno! For it has led you into the cradle of evil."
- "Can you feel that, Tenno? The Void has shown Alad V and Tyl Regor the brunt of its justice. The Void be the word, and the word be profit."
Engaging the Manic BombardEdit
- "Behold! Tyl Regor's latest abomination! Let the Void work through you, and strike the beast down!"
- "Has the Void been good to you? Has it taken your seed and turned it into a tree of wealth? Well, what if I told you the Void could turn that wealth into a fortune? It can, but only if you have faith. Ask yourself, 'Do I trust in the Void? Am I willing to put my investment into its glorious hands? Is my belief strong enough to reap its massive rewards?' Believer, if you're crying out 'YES!', then The Index is for you."
- "The Index, it's where investors of faith seek fortune."
- "So Tenno, you think you have what it takes to be a broker on The Index? Allow me educate you."
- "When you kill a Broker, they will drop an Index Point. Scramble, it’s your job to pick it up before the other team does."
- "You may hold any number of Index Points, but know that they’re worthless until you’ve deposited them in the Bank. We call this Capitalization."
- "But if you die on the way to the bank, you’ll drop all your points, leaving them vulnerable to all."
- "You see, The Index is a game of risk and reward. Hold too many Points and you risk rewarding the other team. Tenno, you best make peace with the Void, The Index is about to begin."
During a MatchEdit
- "Investors, welcome to The Index. May the Void bless your precious credits."
- "Investors, are you down on The Index? There's only one answer: invest more credits. The Void rewards faith."
When the Tenno are LeadingEdit
- "Come on Brokers, how long are you going to let them do this to you?"
- "Brokers, you need turn this around. Your livelihood and life depend on it."
When the Corpus are LeadingEdit
- "By the Void, keep it up!"
- "Do you see Investors, this is why you choose Anyo Corp."
- "There's a bonus for each one of you at the end of this match."
When the Tenno WinEdit
- "So be it, the Void giveth and the Void taketh away."
- "Congratulations, Tenno. Just remember, on The Index nothing stays up forever."
When the Corpus WinEdit
- "Thank you for the credits Tenno."
- "Don't worry Tenno, I'll put these credits to excellent use."
- "To be quite honest Tenno, I don't think you have what it takes to be a broker."
- "The Void was not good to you today Tenno. But keep investing, perhaps it will smile on you next time."