- Fixed a script error with Shadows of The Dead.
- Fixed Sparring weapons appearing as embedded in the back of Nekros Prime.
- Fixed being able to Desecrate friendly Shadows in The Jordas Verdict.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 3
- Fixed Nekros not being able to Desecrate dead enemies that are playing a death animation.
- Fixed Nekros desecrating one piece of a corpse causing the Desecrate timer to be reset for other pieces of the same corpse.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 4.2
- Fixed the holster position of secondary weapons on Nekros.
Update: The Silver Grove 1
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using Desecrate.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 5
- Reverted some cloth changes to Nekros.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 3
- Prime: Nekros Prime added to drop tables.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Increased cost of Desecrate.
- Conclave: Reduced duration, range and added a debuff icon on target of Desecrate debuff.
- Conclave: Removed Energy drop from Desecrate.
- Decreased Desecrate delay slightly to make it more popcorny.
- Fixed Duration Mods reducing energy per enemy for Desecrate.
- Power Efficiency should only affect energy per enemy for Desecrate.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2
- Changed Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros.
- If a Shadow is 30 meters away from Nekros on recast, it will teleport to range.
- If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.1
- The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods.
- To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy unites killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily.
- Augment: Changed Despoil to reflect his Desecrate changes.
- Augment: Shadows of the Dead - Shield of Shadows
- Fixed Desecrate pickups not being shot upwards for Clients.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed a case where Soul Punch caused some performance issues.
- Passive: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates 5 Health.
- Fixed the holster position of the Staticor and thrown sidearms.
- Conclave: Reduced the range and damage of Soul Punch.
- Conclave: Soul Punch - Discharge Strike
- Terrify will no longer fear boss-type enemies, but will continue to apply an armor reduction debuff.
- Shadows of the Dead will no longer be able to summon boss-type enemies.
- Kills earned by Nekros' summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.
- Conclave: Soul Punch no longer require a target to activate.
- Conclave: Nekros is now available for use.
- Desecrate can now affect enemy Osprey units.
- Fixed Terrify having no effect on enemies.
- Augment: Fixed Despoil consuming Energy.
- Fixed Desecrate showing as being castable even when players don’t have enough energy.
- Fixed Nekros's unique attachments not using the player’s custom colors.
- Augment: Shadows of the Dead - Shield of Shadows
- Augment: Fixed Soul Survivor Augment not properly tracking revives or counting towards revive challenges.
- Fixed kills from Shadows of the Dead not counting towards player stats.
- Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Shadows of the Dead summons.
- Fixed the timing on Terrify casting animation visual effects.
- Added casting trails on Nekros’ abilities.
- Fixed inappropriate sound replication occurring when Soul Punch hits an enemy.
- Terrify Changes:
- Terrify casting time reduced.
- Terrify will now affect a greater number of targets from 12 to 20.
- Terrify can now be recast.
- Terrify will prioritize unaffected targets on cast.
- Terrify range has been slightly reduced from 20m to 15m.
- Shadows of the Dead Changes:
- Increased the damage output (x2.5 with Maxed SOTD) of summoned shadows created by Shadows of the Dead.
- Increased the health (x2 with Maxed SOTD) of summoned shadows created by Shadows of the Dead.
- Players can now walk through shadows created by Shadows of the Dead.
- Soul Punch Changes:
- Soul Punch can be cast from any direction/orientation, meaning that Nekros doesn't have to orient himself to cast on a selected target.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead not deactivating properly.
- Fixed an error caused by Desecrate.
- Fixed Infested Boiler’s spawned enemies improperly attacking players while under the effect of Shadows of the Dead.
- Fixed Nullifier Crewman not properly deploying shield when resurrected by Shadows of the Dead.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead when spawning Kubrows.
- Kubrows spawned now have the correct visual effects and will die once Shadows of the Dead has expired.
- Fixed energy efficiency Mods not applying to Desecrate.
- Augment: Removed the health and shield penalties from Soul Punch.
- PvP: Fixed an issue with Soul Punch not working correctly.
- Desecrate now affects frozen corpses.
- Revisited Nekros tinting.
- Fixed an issue with Crawlers spawned by Shadows of the Dead not being ‘auto-killed’ and rendering Exterminate and Defense missions uncompletable.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones attacking players after host migration occurs.
- Tweaked a number of armor offsets on Nekros.
- Fixed Terrify having a cool down discrepancy between host and client.
- Fixed an issue with Shadow of the Dead ability providing extra points for Resurrected Warden.
- Fixed a visual issue related to the summons from Shadows of the Dead.
- Improved the performance of Shadows of the Dead.
- Fixed a situation where it was possible for a Nekros summoned ally to squad up with enemy AI and take points.
- Fixed a situation where it was possible for a Nekros-Summoned-Ally to squad up with enemy AI and take points in Interception.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones not attacking unless attacked first.
- Armor increased from 50 to 65.
- Fixed Nekros Soul Punch ability to ragdoll target NPCs.
- Fixed a "power in use" bug that occurred after using Desecrate.
- Fixed issue where MOAs raised with Shadows of the Dead knocked down friendly players.
- Fixed issue where enemy Shield Osprey drones would shield friendly enemies controlled by Nekros.
- Nekros added into the game.