|Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.|
Neural Sensors are a rare component that can be found on Jupiter. It is usually found in quantities of 1 - 4. Neural Sensors are most often found by defeating Alad V (Themisto) rather than by killing normal enemies. (Previously J3-Golem, but was replaced during The Hunt For Alad V event.)
Blueprints Requiring Neural Sensors
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Neural Sensors.|
|Time: 1 hr|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
- After Update 9, all rare items dropped much more commonly than normal, up to quantities of 6 per drop in some cases. The drop rates were fixed in Update 9.1.3.
- From Update 9.8.2 until Update 9.8.3, J3-Golem had a higher Neural Sensors drop rate than usual. Update 9.8.3 fixed this drop rate.
- Outside of the helmet components and Orokin technology, the only other recipes requiring neural sensors are six melee weapons and the Grustrag Three Bolt Release.
- Neural Sensors are made by Grineer, but they are only dropped from Corpus and Infested.
Elara and Sinai, Jupiter are effective locations to gather Neural Sensors. Another place that is effective to farm is Themisto, Jupiter (assassination of Alad V).
Distilling Extractors are also a good way to farm these with little effort, though it should be noted that Neural Sensors are not guaranteed.
- The Descriptions of Neural Sensors and Neurodes were swapped several times, with the second time completely reversing what the components clearly were. This was finally reverted in update 15.16.2 to properly fit their obvious designs.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|