|Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities.|
Neural Sensors are a rare component that can be found on Jupiter. It is usually found in quantities of 1 - 4. Neural Sensors are most often found by defeating Alad V (Themisto) rather than by killing normal enemies. (Previously J3-Golem, but was replaced during The Hunt For Alad V event.)
Blueprints Requiring Neural Sensors
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Neural Sensors.|
- The Grineer brand on the Neural Sensors suggests that these are manufactured by Grineer.
- After Update 9, all rare items dropped much more commonly than normal, up to quantities of 6 per drop in some cases. The drop rates were fixed in Update 9.1.3.
- From Update 9.8.2 until Update 9.8.3, J3-Golem had a higher Neural Sensors drop rate than usual. Update 9.8.3 fixed this drop rate.
- Outside of the helmet components and Orokin technology, the only other recipes requiring neural sensors are four melee weapons and the Grustrag Three Bolt Release.
- It is possible that Neural sensors and Neurodes have swapped descriptions, this is most likely to be unintended.
Elara and Sinai, Jupiter are effective locations to gather Neural Sensors. Another place that is effective to farm is Themisto, Jupiter (assassination of Alad V).
Distilling Extractors are also a good way to farm these with little effort, though it should be noted that Neural Sensors are not guaranteed.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|