|Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities.|
Neural Sensors are a rare component that can be found on Jupiter. It is usually found in quantities of 1 - 4. Neural Sensors are most often found by defeating Alad V (Themisto) rather than by killing normal enemies. (Previously J3-Golem, but was replaced during The Hunt For Alad V event.)
Blueprints Requiring Neural Sensors
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Neural Sensors.|
- The Grineer brand on the Neural Sensors suggests that these are manufactured by Grineer.
- After Update 9, all rare items dropped much more commonly than normal, up to quantities of 6 per drop in some cases. The drop rates were fixed in Update 9.1.3.
- From Update 9.8.2 until Update 9.8.3, J3-Golem had a higher Neural Sensors drop rate than usual. Update 9.8.3 fixed this drop rate.
- Outside of the helmet components and Orokin technology, the only other recipes requiring neural sensors are four melee weapons.
Elara(Jupiter) is an effective way of gather neural sensors.
- These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Oxium • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Special||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Nav Coordinates|