Alad V has a higher chance of dropping Neural Sensors compared to enemies, containers, and lockers. As of Update 16.4 The Raptors also have a chance of dropping Neural Sensors, but this does not apply to the rest of Europa.
Blueprints Requiring Neural Sensors
MarketNeural Sensors be purchased directly from the market for 10.
Alternatively, players can purchase their blueprints for 100, or doing Raid The Law of Retribution Nightmare which drops the permanent and reusable blueprint.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprints Price: 100|
- After Update 9.0, all rare items dropped much more commonly than normal, up to quantities of 6 per drop in some cases. The drop rates were fixed in Hotfix 9.1.3.
- From Hotfix 9.8.2 until Hotfix 9.8.3, J3-Golem had a higher Neural Sensors drop rate than usual. Update 9.8.3 fixed this drop rate.
- Elara and Sinai, Jupiter are effective locations to gather Neural Sensors. Another place that is effective to farm is Themisto, Jupiter (assassination of Alad V).
- Taveuni in the Kuva Fortress is also an effective place to farm them. Plus, if you need Kuva you can farm for Neural Sensors and Kuva at the same time.
- Distilling Extractors are also a good way to farm these with little effort, though it should be noted that Neural Sensors are not guaranteed.
- The Descriptions of Neural Sensors and Neurodes were swapped several times, with the second time completely reversing what the components clearly were. This was finally reverted in Hotfix 15.16.2 to properly fit their obvious designs.
- Despite being of Grineer origin, Neural Sensors ironically did not drop from any Grineer-controlled planet (barring those taken over via Invasions) until the introduction of the Kuva Fortress in Update 19.0.