Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.
Neural Sensors are a rare component that can be found primarily on Jupiter. It is usually found in quantities of 1-4.
Alad V has a higher chance of dropping Neural Sensors compared to enemies, containers, and lockers. As of Update 16.4 The Raptor also has a chance of dropping Neural Sensors, but this does not apply to the rest of Europa.
Blueprints Requiring Neural Sensors
Neural Sensors be purchased directly from the market for 10. Alternatively, players can purchase their blueprints for 100,or doing Raid The Law of Retribution Nightmare which the permanent blueprint also drop, blueprint are permanent and reusable.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
- After Update 9.0, all rare items dropped much more commonly than normal, up to quantities of 6 per drop in some cases. The drop rates were fixed in Hotfix 9.1.3.
- From Hotfix 9.8.2 until Hotfix 9.8.3, J3-Golem had a higher Neural Sensors drop rate than usual. Update 9.8.3 fixed this drop rate.
- Outside of the helmet components and Orokin technology, the only other recipes requiring neural sensors are seven melee weapons, the Stradavar, the Grustrag Three Bolt Release and the avionics component of the Mantis landing craft.
Elara and Sinai, Jupiter are effective locations to gather Neural Sensors. Another place that is effective to farm is Themisto, Jupiter (assassination of Alad V).
Distilling Extractors are also a good way to farm these with little effort, though it should be noted that Neural Sensors are not guaranteed.
- The Descriptions of Neural Sensors and Neurodes were swapped several times, with the second time completely reversing what the components clearly were. This was finally reverted in Hotfix 15.16.2 to properly fit their obvious designs.
- Neural Sensors are made by Grineer, but they are only dropped from Corpus and Infested.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|