|Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities.|
Blueprints Requiring Neurodes
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 10 for 1 Neurodes.|
- Orokin Derelict Assassinations (Lephantis) are one of the easiest ways to acquire Neurodes (1-2 average every run), although Derelict Assassination Keys can only be created once every hour. These special derelict keys also require Golem Nav Coordinates, which can only be acquired through other Orokin Derelict Missions.
- The second best way to obtain Neurodes is through the Excavation mission on Cambria, Earth. 1 Neurodes is acquired approximately every 10 minutes of continuous fighting. Since this is a low level mission, it is the best way to acquire Neurodes for beginners. This is also a great way to acquire Tower 2 and Tower 3 Void Keys.
- The biggest misconception is that Neurodes are easy to acquire on Orokin Derelict Defense Missions. Not only can this be difficult for some players, but it averages 1 Neurodes every 30 waves. (tested with Nekros, may need further testing to confirm)
- When viewed within the Market, the Neurodes description will note; "This bundle of 1 Neural Sensor" as opposed to Neurode.
- The singular form of Neurodes is Neurodes, according to the game.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|