|Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.|
Neurodes are a rare component that can be found on Earth and Eris. It is usually found in quantities of 1(could be found in the quantities of 2 during the double resource event). Neurodes are most often found as a drop in Cyath, Eris and by defeating Councilor Vay Hek in Everest, Earth.
The following items require Neurodes for creation:
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- To further increase your chances, you can install Master Thief (rare) and Thief's Wit mods to your fastest warframe, unless you farm on defense missions.
- (Varies) Eris (Phalan) is a survival mission. Grab your best infested killing weapons (preferably ranged), sit on a crate and kill everything that comes close to you. Number of Neurodes varies, however, the longer you stay the better. [OPTIONAL: Carrier sentinel is best option, so you don't have to jump down for pickups. Rhino warframe is also the best option, Iron Skin prevents you from staggering every time Runner blows up below you and when things go really bad, as long as the Iron Skin holds, you cannot die in 0% Life Support phase. The timer will stop and you will stay at 5 health, and you will die only when Iron Skin is depleted from damage (Infested or enviorment). Also, find a spot a little further from Life Support Capsule so you won't die activating it]
- (Best) Neurodes can be effectively gathered in Cyath (Eris) with a very high chance of getting at least 1 per run, and the potential to get 5, possibly more (unlikely) in a single run.
- (Easy) Earth (Eurasia) 2-3 per run (when on Nightmare Mode).
- Eris Xini defense will help you gathering neurodes while upgrading weapons and/or frame. (Confirmed, Xini is an excellent spot for getting 1-3 neurodes a short run.)
- Earth Everest Councilor Vay Hek is known for dropping this a lot too.
|Common||Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Alloy Plate • Circuits • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|