Blueprints Requiring Neurodes
Neurodes can be purchased directly from the market for 10. Alternatively, players can purchase their blueprints for 100, or doing Raid The Law of Retribution Nightmare where the permanent blueprint can be dropped as a mission reward, blueprints are permanent and reusable.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary. Please note each of the tips below is a subjective average, and may not necessarily represent your experiences.
- Orokin Derelict Assassinations (Lephantis) are one of the easiest ways to acquire Neurodes (1-2 average every run), although Derelict Assassination Keys can only be created once every hour. These special derelict keys also require Lephantis Nav Coordinates, which can only be acquired through other Orokin Derelict Missions.
- Another way to obtain Neurodes is through the Everest Excavation mission on Earth. 1 Neurodes is acquired approximately every 10 minutes of continuous fighting. Since this is a low level mission, it is the best way to acquire Neurodes for beginners. This is also a great way to acquire Void Relics.
- Sentient fighters spawning on Lua have a relatively high chance of dropping Neurodes (can be accessed upon completing the The Second Dream quest).
- A widely held misconception among players is that Neurodes are easy to acquire on Orokin Derelict Defense Missions. Not only can this be difficult for some players, but it averages 1 Neurodes every 30 waves. (tested with a Nekros performing Desecrate, may need further testing to confirm).
- Another misconception is Orokin Derelict Survival, which does yield more than the defense mission. However it is about 3-4 Neurodes for every 30 minutes, assuming that you have a Nekros performing Desecrate.
- Eris survivals and defense (including Dark Sectors) do NOT yield many Neurodes, about 1 for every 20 minutes/waves.
- The singular form of Neurodes is Neurodes, according to the game.
- The descriptions of Neural Sensors and Neurodes were swapped several times, at one point completely reversing what the components clearly were. This was finally reverted in Hotfix 15.16.2 to properly fit their obvious designs.
- In computing, Neurodes (likely a portmanteau of neuron and node) serve as the building blocks of artificial neural networks.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|