Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities.
Blueprints Requiring Neurodes
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary. Please note each of the below is a subjective average, and does not necessarily represent your experiences.
- Orokin Derelict Assassinations (Lephantis) are one of the easiest ways to acquire Neurodes (1-2 average every run), although Derelict Assassination Keys can only be created once every hour. These special derelict keys also require Lephantis Nav Coordinates, which can only be acquired through other Orokin Derelict Missions.
- Another way to obtain Neurodes is through the Excavation mission on Lua, Earth. 1 Neurodes is acquired approximately every 10 minutes of continuous fighting. Since this is a low level mission, it is the best way to acquire Neurodes for beginners. This is also a great way to acquire Tower 2 and Tower 3 Void Keys.
- The Orokin Moon tileset missions on Earth also spawn Sentients that have a relatively high chance of dropping Neurodes.
- A widely held misconception among players is that Neurodes are easy to acquire on Orokin Derelict Defense Missions. Not only can this be difficult for some players, but it averages 1 Neurodes every 30 waves. (tested with a Nekros performing Desecrate, may need further testing to confirm).
- Another misconception is Orokin Derelict Survival, which does yield more than the defense mission. However it is about 3-4 Neurodes for every 30 minutes, assuming that you have a Nekros performing Desecrate.
- Eris survivals and defense (including Dark Sectors) do NOT yield many Neurodes, about 1 for every 20 minutes/waves.
- The singular form of Neurodes is Neurodes, according to the game.
- The descriptions of Neural Sensors and Neurodes were swapped several times, with the second time completely reversing what the components clearly were. This was finally reverted in Hotfix 15.16.2 to properly fit their obvious designs.
- Despite the fact they appear to be of Infested origin, they are dropped on Earth.
- In computing, Neurodes (likely a portmanteau of neuron and node) are the building blocks of neural networks.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|