- Reduced the radius of Nezha's Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Nezha's Warding Halo now only damages on touch and does not continue to damage targets that stay within its radius in Conclave.
Update: Chains of Harrow
- Increased the speed of Nezha's Blazing Chakram in Conclave.
- Increased the effectiveness of Nezha's passive in Conclave.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram getting stuck in the terrain resulting in a perpetual ‘Power In Use’.
- Augment: Fire Walker - Pyroclastic Flow: Accumulate 150% of the damage Fire Walker deals, unleashing it in a trail of fire that lasts 10s.
- Conclave: Fixed Nezha’s Warding Grace Augment not ending when all Energy has been consumed.
- Conclave: Increased Nezha's Divine Spears range in Conclave.
- Augment: Fixed Nezha’s Safeguard applying to Octavia’s Mallet and Resonator.
Update: Octavia's Anthem
- Conclave: Nezha's Divine Spears damage increased in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the flashing reticule hitmaker during Vauban’s Vortex, and Nezha’s Blazing Chakram and Warding Halo.
- Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script error with Nezha’s Divine Spears when the initial spear damage kills an enemy which causes an explosion (e.g. Volatile Runner) that kills Nezha.
- Augment: Fixed Safeguard casted on Titania’s Razorflies preventing it from dieing when Razorwing is deactivated.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
Update: The War Within
- Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojos.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram allowing access to unintended areas in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed some enemies being able to apply a Status Effect through invulnerability abilities such as Rhino’s Iron Skin and Nezha’s Warding Halo.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 3
- Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 3
- Augment: Fixed seeing Safeguard lingering on ally companions when they are invisible.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Augment: Warding Halo - Safeguard: Can now be cast on allies with 50% effectiveness.
- Conclave: Decreased health and increased damage of Warding Halo.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed certain weapon holsters clipping through Nezha's back.
- Fixed the FX of Warding Halo applying to nearby allies.
- Fixed weapon holsters clipping through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed Warding Halo ability appearing while aiming with a Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed Blazing Chakram repeatably knocking down Ambulas.
- Augment: Warding Halo - Ward Recovery: 50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
- Increased the range of Divine Spears in Conclave.
- Divine Spears will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed Atlas’ Landslide not functioning on enemies impaled by Divine Spears.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Divine Spears.
- Fixed Excalibur's Radial Javelin not functioning against enemies that have been impaled on Divine Spear.
- Conclave: Fixed Blazing Chakram not properly healing the player in Annihilation.
- Conclave: Fire trail FX are no longer visible.
- Fixed Fire walker not properly cleansing debuffs from Clients.
- Warding Halo's damage has been reduced in Conclave.
- Fixed Warding Halo causing Energy Orbs to display improper text when picked up in Conclave.
- Adjustments were made to Warding Halo FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Conclave: Reduced the effectiveness of Warding Halo.
- Fixed Warding Halo dealing no damage to enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed damage visual FX not properly appearing for Nezha's Abilities in Conclave.
- Warding Halo will now be more responsive to enemies entering its radius, damaging them immediately.
- Blazing Chakram teleport now costs no energy.
- Fixed Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.
- Fixed an error causing Divine Spears to spawn with improper collision, deflecting bullets.
- Fixed Nezha's sash visual FX remaining visible when aiming as a Client.
- Fixed Nezha's Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha's Ring.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.