- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo damaging ragdolled enemies impaled by Divine Spears at a much higher hit per interval than intended.
- Fixed Nezha’s Halo ring not physically being thrown when equipped with a TennoGen Skin.
- Fixed Nezha’s Reaping Chakram damage not getting doubled for every enemy hit for Clients.
- Fixed Nezha getting stuck in ‘Power In Use’ if downed while throwing Blazing Chakram.
- Augment: Blazing Chakram - Reaping Chakram
- Increased Nezha’s Blazing Chakram base Damage to 250.
- Ability Strength Mods now affect both Health restore and Damage (previously was just Health).
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not displaying a Damage stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed various Syandana clipping issues through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram getting stuck in the terrain resulting in a perpetual ‘Power In Use’.
- Fixed an issue with the flashing reticule hitmaker during Vauban’s Vortex, and Nezha’s Blazing Chakram and Warding Halo.
- Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script error with Nezha’s Divine Spears when the initial spear damage kills an enemy which causes an explosion (e.g. Volatile Runner) that kills Nezha.
- Fixed drifting idles for Frost Noble and Nezha Noble idles.
- Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojos.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram allowing access to unintended areas in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed some enemies being able to apply a Status Effect through invulnerability abilities such as Rhino’s Iron Skin and Nezha’s Warding Halo.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 3
- Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
Update: The Silver Grove
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed certain weapon holsters clipping through Nezha's back.
- Fixed the FX of Warding Halo applying to nearby allies.
- Fixed weapon holsters clipping through Nezha’s back.
- Fixed Warding Halo ability appearing while aiming with a Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed Blazing Chakram repeatably knocking down Ambulas.
- Divine Spears will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed Atlas’ Landslide not functioning on enemies impaled by Divine Spears.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Divine Spears.
- Fixed Excalibur's Radial Javelin not functioning against enemies that have been impaled on Divine Spear.
- Fixed Fire walker not properly cleansing debuffs from Clients.
- Adjustments were made to Warding Halo FX to help combat some reported cases of motion sickness.
- Warding Halo will now be more responsive to enemies entering its radius, damaging them immediately.
- Blazing Chakram teleport now costs no energy.
- Fixed Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.
- Fixed an error causing Divine Spears to spawn with improper collision, deflecting bullets.
- Fixed Nezha's sash visual FX remaining visible when aiming as a Client.
- Fixed Nezha's Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha's Ring.