Nightwatch Napalm is an Ogris-exclusive mod that, upon striking an enemy or object, small pockets of fire will form a ring around the impact area, dealing 30% of the weapon's modified base damage as Heat damage with 100% chance to proc, over 6 seconds.
- The flames created by the Nightwatch Napalm mod do not deal self damage.
- Damage output can only be increased by Serration, Heavy Caliber and, indirectly, Split Chamber.
- As Firestorm increases the blast radius of the Ogris' rockets, the area where the fire will be deposited will increase too.
- On impact, it will create a ball of fire that acts as a physical object that can detonate Bombard rockets prematurely, but also set off the players rocket. If fired at the same spot, eventually the balls of fire will detonate closer and closer to the player.
- Due to this unfortunate mechanic of the new ball fire visuals, this means firing at the same spot twice is not advised, and may not even damage the enemy a second time due to the rockets exploding on the fireball and not the enemy.
- Given that Nullifier Crewman bubbles will deflect the trajectory of Ogris rockets, it is advisable to aim at the nearest surface of an approaching Nullifier to allow the Napalm to spawn.
- Naturally, this mod synergies well with Ember's Accelerant ability.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
- The mod used to disperse fire across the ground, but was changed into a hovering ball of fire for unknown reasons.