Nightwatch Napalm is an Ogris-exclusive mod that, upon striking an enemy or object, small pockets of fire will form a ring around the impact area, dealing 30% of the weapon's modified base damage as Heat damage with 100% chance to proc, over 6 seconds.
- The napalm does not deal self damage.
- Damage output can only be increased by base damage mods, such as Serration. Elemental or faction damage mods will have no effect on damage output.
- Napalm is not able to deal critical damage.
- Continuous Misery has no effect on the status duration.
- Does not trigger Guided Ordnance.
- Firestorm increases the area of effect.
- On impact, it will create a ball of fire that acts as a physical object that can detonate Bombard rockets prematurely
- Given that Nullifier Crewman bubbles will deflect the trajectory of Ogris rockets, it is advisable to aim at the nearest surface of an approaching Nullifier to allow the Napalm to spawn.
- Naturally, this mod synergies well with Ember's Accelerant ability.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
- The mod used to disperse fire across the ground, but was changed into a hovering ball of fire for unknown reasons.