“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Nikana Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017, along with Saryn Prime and Spira Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all one-handed melee weapons.
- High critical and status chances.
- Has a and polarity.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Short knockdown radius on slam attacks.
- Nikana Prime, compared to Nikana:
- Nikana Prime, compared to Dragon Nikana:
- The Nikana Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra and Spira Prime. The Specters of the Rail update made the Nikana Prime and the Spira Prime obtainable by non-Founders.
- The Nikana Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- The Nikana Prime currently has a lower blocking value than the rest of the nikanas, being at 60% instead of the supposed 85%. It is currently unknown whether or not this was an intended feature.
- When equipped with the Conclave Nikana Skin, the strip of cloth remains visible, but is moved to the base of the hilt.
- As of Update Specters of the Rail (released July 8th, 2016), the default cloth ornament at the end of the hilt is considered a Sugatra and detachable in favor of another. However, there is no current option to have no Sugatra equipped.
- The Nikana Prime makes use of Nikana Riven mods and not Dragon Nikana Riven mods, and because the Dragon Nikana has a much higher riven disposition it can generate such mods with higher stats than the Prime variant.