resource that can be obtained as a reward from Alerts, or, as of Update 18.5, Reactor Sabotage. Alerts rewarding Nitain Extract are guaranteed to occur at least 4 times, every 5 hours, in every 24 hour period. In Reactor Sabotage missions, it has a small chance to drop from a cache when all three are found.Nitain Extract is a rare
Blueprints Requiring Nitain ExtractEdit
- This material currently cannot be bought for Platinum at the Market.
- As of Update 19, it can be acquired from Orokin Sabotage caches.
- As of Hotfix 19.4.2, Nitain Extract no longer drops in Sorties.
- As of Update 20, it can be acquired from Lua Exterminate caches.
- Associated files in the game and the Warframe Nexus app refer to Nitain Extract as Alertium, which has become synonymous with the resource.
- The description of harvesting Nitain is based from the method of recycling greenhouse compounds from germinated colonies underwater as another source of fuel, specifically Methane.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Cryptographic ALU • Gallium • Kuva • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment • Synthula|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|