Release Date: July 13th, 2013
Nova is an antimatter themed Warframe who is somewhat fragile with low shield capacity, fair health and lacks in defensive abilities. In return, she features extremely powerful offensive abilities capable of demolishing entire waves of enemies. Nova materialized in Update 9.0.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 375||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionNova's component blueprints are acquired from Raptors (Naamah, Europa).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Nova Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Both the name and the abilities of this Warframe were chosen by submissions of Design Council being filtered by Digital Extremes then voting by the Design Council community.
- Nova is one of the fastest Warframes, with a base sprint speed second to Loki and tied with Ash Prime and Mirage.
- The term nova refers to the violent outbursts of energy that occur in cataclysmic variable stars. These variables are actually binary stars that consist of a tidally-distorted companion that accretes stellar material onto the surface of a white dwarf. In this accretion disk, the infalling matter is highly compressed on the white dwarf's surface due to its immense gravity. This process increases the pressure and temperature of the collected matter tremendously: enough to burn hydrogen. As this matter contains mostly hydrogen, runaway fusion reactions occur on the white dwarf's surface, producing an extremely bright thermonuclear outburst.
- According to Nova's profile, her Warframe was a result of Tenno High Council research. This is widely believed to be a nod to the Design Council that aided in Nova's creation.
- Nova is the last Warframe with a helmet that grants statistical changes (The Nova Flux Helmet), as all helmets released from Nekros onward have since been entirely cosmetic.
- Currently one of four frames that has three alternate helmets, the others being Loki, Excalibur, and Vauban.
- Dying while wearing a different helmet and using a different color scheme causes Nova's head to return to default coloring.