Creates anti-matter particles that orbit Nova and seek nearby targets.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 150 / 200|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (particles)|
|Range:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Nova creates 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 antimatter particles that orbit her and automatically launch themselves at enemies within 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters. Each particle inflicts 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 Slash damage.
- While active, a counter becomes visible on the ability icon that displays the number of available particles.
- Particles orbit for a minimum of 1 second before seeking a target.
- Particles will only fire one at a time (i.e., multiple particles will not fire simultaneously).
- Particles do not vanish after a period of inactivity and will last until used.
- Nova cannot be knocked down while casting Null Star.
- Null Star cannot be recast until all particles have been used.
- Main article: Neutron Star
- Every 17% increase/decrease of Ability Duration adds or removes a particle.
- When you are full on energy and come across extra energy spheres laying on the floor, you can cast a "free" Null Star and instantly go back to full energy. This allows you to easily keep stars active for each encounter.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases number of particles to 16.
- Reduces range to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces number of particles to 2.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 30 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per particle.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 698 per particle.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 598 per particle.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces number of particles to 4.