Vespa is an alternative Helmet Item for Nyx.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: N/A|
To equip your newly bought or crafted helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
- For more detailed information visit here: Arcane Helmets
Arcane is a discontinued variant that increases power efficiency at the expense of lowering her armor.
- Power Efficiency +15%
- Armor -5%
- The 5% armor reduction is not a significant drawback as Nyx only has 15 base armor, so the Arcane Vespa Helmet reduces her armor by just 0.75 points.
- With Nyx Prime's improved base armor of 50, she loses 2.5 points of armor by equipping the Arcane Vespa Helmet.
- For more detailed information on Power Efficiency check the Power Efficiency (Mechanic) page.
As of Update 8.2, Power Efficiency now causes a linear change in ability cost. Therefore, a 15% increase in Power Efficiency will cause all abilities to cost 15% less energy to activate. Power Efficiency items stack additively (A 20% item with a 10% item leads to 30% increased efficiency).
- This helmet was first introduced in Update 9.
- Vespa is the genus name of true hornets. Appropriately enough the helmet takes design cues from hornets, particularly the "mandibles" and compound eyes resembling a hornet's head.