The Ogma is a Grineer heavy space combat pod with heavy armor and weapons.
- The Ogma has two weakspots: the first is located at its front, covered by a large armored bulge which can be shot off to reveal a sensor array that deals 300% against the Ogma when shot. The other weakspot is its rear thruster assembly.
- The frontal weakspot is openly shown in the Ogma's portrait image, but is covered by said armored plate ingame.
- While the Ogma seems to prefer staying out of direct combat, the Demolition Cannon it wields on its left arm is extremely formidable at engaging Tenno at range, capable of rapidly firing heavy missiles that can knockdown and kill Tenno in a few shots. These missiles can be evaded with Archwing evasion powers (ex. Disarray, Core Vent, Blink), or alternatively they can be shot down using a primary weapon.
- The Mining Drill on the Ogma's right arm is not particularly powerful, but has a high chance of inflicting Slash proc on hit. Despite the presence of this weapon, the Ogma is not particularly adept at melee combat, and indeed its Mining Drill is too large and unwieldy to engage players inside its range, thus players can engage it in melee with little fear of consequence.
- The Ogma's arm weapons can be destroyed individually, in which case the Ogma will continue to use the remaining weapon. If both weapons are destroyed, the Ogma will resort to using a machine gun on its hull to engage enemies.
- An Elite variant of the Ogma appears in Operation Eyes of Blight and the Ogma Elite Tactical Alert, identified by its light green color. Apart from being tougher, the Ogma Elite replaces the Demolition Cannon with an Asteroid Splitter, which fires a slash-like wave similar to Fluctus that deals Slash damage.
| ||Tileset||Free Space||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon|| Asteroid Splitter |
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Cutting Edge |
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|Base Multiplier|| Thruster: ?|
- When destroyed, the Elite Ogma changes color back to the regular Ogma variant in its death animation.
- When attacking in melee, the player will be attacking the Ogma from inside it due to its size, allowing the player to see inside it.
- Ogma (also spelled as Oghma) is the name of an ancient Irish god of strength and skill. Ironically, he was one of the Tuatha Dé Dannan, the greatest foes of the Fomorian giants.
- There is an Ogma located on display in the Grineer Sealab tileset next to the end-mission extraction dock.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden • Power Carrier|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag