|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price: 55,000|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest base damage of all Tonfas.
- Highest slide damage of all melee weapons.
- High status chance.
- Good critical chance.
- Comes with innate and polarity slots.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Sovereign Outcast.
- Electricity damage suffers penalties against Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash, Impact or Puncture mods.
- Slam attacks will emit arcs of Electricity with a guaranteed chance to proc within a 8.5m radius. Arc range is not affected by range mods (e.g. Reach & Primed Reach).
- Damage caused by the Ohma (including damage over time effects from status effects) will cause an arc of lightning to emit from the Ohma striking the target, this arc has no additional effects and deals no damage.
- The Ohma's namesake comes from the ohm, which is the SI unit of electrical resistance. It is named after German physicist and mathematician Georg Ohm.
- Shares its namesake with the Kohm.